Anyone Near Providence, Ri/ct/ma? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Matt
BiggJ12 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicBiggJ12 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to BiggJ12 Send a message via Yahoo to BiggJ12
Anyone Near Providence, Ri/ct/ma?

I am 26 and new to Providence. Looking to meet up with a fun group or new people. I drive a white 06 Si Navi. I am willing to drive to Hartford, New Haven, Boston, Worcester...

Let me know!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Michael
Lynnracer23 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to Lynnracer23 Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnracer23
im from boston

Lynnracer23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

r18power will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
i'm putting together a set of focus groups. the first one is going to be for the north east people. you guys should come out and bring some friends. a special guest is going to be there
r18power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Chris
Phalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to Phalanx
Yea dude. Im gonan start to plan a meet-up for the New Haven area sometime soon. But, you should check out the Kickball/BBQ Meet in NJ on 9/9, and Dyno day in East Hartford on 9/15. Theres threads in this section for each one.

Welcome to the area! I actually just moved back to CT after being in Providence for 4.5 years. Where in Providence are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r18power
i'm putting together a set of focus groups. the first one is going to be for the north east people. you guys should come out and bring some friends. a special guest is going to be there
When are you doing these and where?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phalanx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2007, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Jason
ouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutch
New Haven is too far south lol. I'm dead nuts between Hartford and Springfield, so there's tons to do in this area so anyone going out this way lemme know.
ouija is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2007, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Davis
DaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDaviSi just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to DaviSi
worcester here!
DaviSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

Douglas
l2edLine will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to l2edLine Send a message via Yahoo to l2edLine
Gales Ferry, CT here
l2edLine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 06:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

r18power will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhalanX
Yea dude. Im gonan start to plan a meet-up for the New Haven area sometime soon. But, you should check out the Kickball/BBQ Meet in NJ on 9/9, and Dyno day in East Hartford on 9/15. Theres threads in this section for each one.

Welcome to the area! I actually just moved back to CT after being in Providence for 4.5 years. Where in Providence are you?

When are you doing these and where?
was going 2 try 2 do it today, but i had a schedule conflict. the honda rep is in mass rite now. when works 4 everybody?
r18power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2007, 07:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Chris
Phalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by r18power
was going 2 try 2 do it today, but i had a schedule conflict. the honda rep is in mass rite now. when works 4 everybody?
whenever pretty much. i just need a little advanced notice.

Im in MA visiting my fiancee till monday. Then Im free pretty much whenever.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Iuri
brazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbobrazilianguy has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
boston rep!
brazilianguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

Danielle
00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg
long island/boston here.
00celica is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2007, 07:42 AM   #12 (permalink)

Jen
BluePhoenix just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicBluePhoenix just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicBluePhoenix just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicBluePhoenix just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to BluePhoenix
Lancaster/Stow, MA
BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2007, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

Danielle or Dani
hondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to hondasilovers Send a message via Yahoo to hondasilovers
im from windsor locks, ct
hondasilovers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 11:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

Danielle or Dani
hondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivichondasilovers sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to hondasilovers Send a message via Yahoo to hondasilovers
wow do these mini threads die quick... someone should just make one thread for ma.ct,ri area meets so maybe then we all could come together and make something happen

~Dani
Old 11-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #15 (permalink)

TEEBO!!
Teebo07si will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to Teebo07si Send a message via Yahoo to Teebo07si
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJ12
I am 26 and new to Providence. Looking to meet up with a fun group or new people. I drive a white 06 Si Navi. I am willing to drive to Hartford, New Haven, Boston, Worcester...

Let me know!
im in worcester
Teebo07si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

TEEBO!!
Teebo07si will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to Teebo07si Send a message via Yahoo to Teebo07si
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondasilovers
im from windsor locks, ct
windsor locks huh? thats close to my other home we should do a meet out that way when i journey back towards springfield again.
Teebo07si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 09:47 AM   #17 (permalink)

Danielle or Dani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebo07si
windsor locks huh? thats close to my other home we should do a meet out that way when i journey back towards springfield again.

yeah definately if you have any ideas of what to do let me know... someone through out the idea of bowling....i put out the idea of eatting at hooters. plus time frames always work too. lol
Old 11-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

Danielle
00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg
if you are ever in boston give me a call!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

Chris
Ill be in providence the weekend of November 17th.... if you see an ASM EX w/ RSX wheels and front HFP lip, gimme a honk 'n wave

Old 11-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #20 (permalink)

Danielle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhalanX
Ill be in providence the weekend of November 17th.... if you see an ASM EX w/ RSX wheels and front HFP lip, gimme a honk 'n wave

ill be at the dane cook concert...

dane cook FTW!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in