Honda Day At Englishtown NJ - 8/11/07 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 09:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
Honda Day At Englishtown NJ - 8/11/07

I'll be there with my brother and his CRX along with some other people. Anyone else interested? I'll start a list...

http://www.etownraceway.com/

HONDA DAY

1. Qshooter151 & crew - Poughkeepsie,NY
2. dt07Si & crew - South Jerz
3. Xtreme Thunder - Poughkeepsie,NY
4. siracergrl - Jerz/PA
5. kickerjace - Staten Island, NY
6. SiBill29 - Northern Jerz
7. Will06SI - Mt. Vernon, NY
8. Jinu - Scranton, PA
9. illusionstwice - Central Jerz

Last edited by Qshooter151; 07-05-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2007, 09:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kurt
GALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpg
Send a message via AIM to GALAXY~SI
was there last year gonna be in Jamaica this year i suggest you pay the race fee to park inside the race area you can keep a eye on your cars

GALAXY~SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2007, 09:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Dave
dt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with glee
Send a message via AIM to dt07Si
I'll be there with a bunch of guys from my area.
dt07Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
Quote:
Originally Posted by dt07Si
I'll be there with a bunch of guys from my area.
nice. maybe we can set up a spot to meet up before heading in?
Qshooter151 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2007, 09:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

Joey
Xtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Xtreme Thunder
Hmmmmm....I'll have to think about this one!
Xtreme Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Thunder
Hmmmmm....I'll have to think about this one!
i thought i smelled smoke...lol
Old 07-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

Dave
dt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with gleedt07Si runs yellow lights with glee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qshooter151
nice. maybe we can set up a spot to meet up before heading in?
Yeah sure. I'm not sure where your coming from but most likely me and all the guys in my area will meet up at our local meet spot in Hamilton, NJ and cruise to the Englishtown together from there.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Joey
Xtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Xtreme Thunder
Quote:
i thought i smelled smoke...lol
Yeah wind, must be blowing southeast. lmao!
Xtreme Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2007, 09:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Quote:
Yeah sure. I'm not sure where your coming from but most likely me and all the guys in my area will meet up at our local meet spot in Hamilton, NJ and cruise to the Englishtown together from there.
haha... juss checked out your trip. i'm coming from the north so i guess we can meet up right by raceway park. you know the area? are any of you guys gonna be runnin your cars?
Old 07-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)

Dave
Quote:
haha... juss checked out your trip. i'm coming from the north so i guess we can meet up right by raceway park. you know the area? are any of you guys gonna be runnin your cars?
I'm vaguely familiar with the area, but my friends probably no it much better than I do.

A couple of my friends might be running there cars but a good majority of us will just be hanging out.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
illusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to illusionstwice
Quote:

Where is this? I know hamilton like the back of my hand. I think I might be in. Maybe I can meet with ya'll, and other can meet up too?
illusionstwice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Dave
Here is another helpful link for more info on the event and what will be going on.

http://www.hondaday.com/
Old 07-03-2007, 10:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
illusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weight
Thanks man...I didnt see anyhting about Honda Day on the Etown site..lol...
Old 07-03-2007, 10:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusionstwice
Where is this? I know hamilton like the back of my hand. I think I might be in. Maybe I can meet with ya'll, and other can meet up too?
People are always over at the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell right on Quakerbrige Rd. and Sloan Ave. and we have a big meet there every Wednesday Night at 9:30.

Thats where we would most likely meet up and cruise to Honda Day.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
Quote:
People are always over at the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell right on Quakerbrige Rd. and Sloan Ave. and we have a big meet there every Wednesday Night at 9:30.

Thats where we would most likely meet up and cruise to Honda Day.

No ****? I used to live like 2 miles from there. When I was in H.S. we used to go there once in a while, then a kid I went to H.s. with died in a street race in his MR2.......I never remember those meets being the same.

Is it a good turnout??

I am in for Honda Day. I can meet ya'll there
Old 07-03-2007, 10:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
are acuras welcome? lol
Old 07-03-2007, 10:24 AM   #17 (permalink)

Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusionstwice
No ****? I used to live like 2 miles from there. When I was in H.S. we used to go there once in a while, then a kid I went to H.s. with died in a street race in his MR2.......I never remember those meets being the same.

Is it a good turnout??

I am in for Honda Day. I can meet ya'll there
Yeah there has always been kids that meet up with there cars at the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell for as long as I can remember and over the last year or two the meet has only gotten bigger and bigger.

I'd say on an average night there are a solid 30 cars there if not more and on a really good night we have had over 100 cars in the parking lot. Its fun and the cops rarely ever hassle anyone unless they are asking for it.

Here is a link to a thread I just created ere on 8thcivic for the meet. Hopefully we can get more 8th gen's out to the meet.

https://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46456

And as far as Honda Day goes, I haven't talked to a bunch of the guys yet but I'm sure they'll be down to meet up there and cruise over there in a group. I'll keep you updated as I talk to everyone.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
SOunds good man! I think I see u around the way sometimes... I have seen a gg si alot. Are u doing the meet tommorow?
Old 07-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Quote:
Here is another helpful link for more info on the event and what will be going on.

http://www.hondaday.com/
great. thanks man. i'll add it to the first post...
Old 07-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Quote:
I'm vaguely familiar with the area, but my friends probably no it much better than I do.

A couple of my friends might be running there cars but a good majority of us will just be hanging out.
ok. if they know of a good spot to meet, let me know. if not we'll figure something out when it gets a little closer...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in