Pics from Oct Photoshoot in Ct ***WARNING LOTS OF PICS 56K NO WAY*** - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Andrew
tuner student likes to double clutchtuner student likes to double clutchtuner student likes to double clutch
Pics from Oct Photoshoot in Ct ***WARNING LOTS OF PICS 56K NO WAY***

So back in October (pretty sure it was oct) Si2006 held a ctsubie/open to all photo shoot. He use to own a Si until it got totalled and then moved onto a subie. So he posted invites in the NorthEast section.

It couldn't have been any better of a day for a shoot. It was cool but not cold and the sun was out all day long. It mostly consisted of subies, an NSX, 350Z, 2 SRT-4s, a TC and I was the only Si. representing with my 8thcivic.com stickers and northeast crew.

Special thanks to Conrade (Si2006) and Amanda (the model) for some awsome pics. Also thank you for the CtSubie crew for a great time and making all us non-subie owners feel at home.

possibly more pics to come later... The ones with KU in a corner are taken by Si2006 and the ones that have no mark were taken by me. please have manners and respect and not use any of Comrades claiming them to be yours.

crusin to the pic spot

at the spot (random pics)

representing

pics with the ever so beautiful Amanda. some of mine and then a few of others.

hope you enjoyed like i said before, hopefully more to come if the photographer decideds that there are any other good ones of my car.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2008, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

ToE kNeE
07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king
Send a message via MSN to 07mugencivic
nice shots....

who are that girl...

more of her plz....

clean rides

Old 11-06-2008, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

jackolee lives their life a quarter mile at a timejackolee lives their life a quarter mile at a timejackolee lives their life a quarter mile at a timejackolee lives their life a quarter mile at a timejackolee lives their life a quarter mile at a timejackolee lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Garage
Send a message via AIM to jackolee Send a message via MSN to jackolee Send a message via Yahoo to jackolee
very nice pictures
jackolee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2008, 02:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Carl A. White
cdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide on
Nice pics. Hawt Chic!
cdubb77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Candice aka "Mrs Gene"
siracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to siracergrl Send a message via MSN to siracergrl Send a message via Yahoo to siracergrl
sweet pix
siracergrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #6 (permalink)

vingavina lives their life a quarter mile at a timevingavina lives their life a quarter mile at a timevingavina lives their life a quarter mile at a timevingavina lives their life a quarter mile at a timevingavina lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Send a message via AIM to vingavina
nice pics!
vingavina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
wow, very nice Andrew. nice shots indeed.
Qshooter151 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

Jared
jsnymeyer just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Great pics! Only one 8th gen, though?
jsnymeyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Si2006 will be known by all on 8thcivic soonSi2006 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to Si2006
thanx for the comments everyone. it was def a good turn out and it was nice to shoot something other then subies lol. Andrews car is sick!!! will have another one soonish. i'll make a post hope to see more 8thcivic ppl there
Si2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Andrew
tuner student likes to double clutchtuner student likes to double clutchtuner student likes to double clutch
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo def let me know when it is man. i definitly want to make it again. hopefully the rig wants to play ball too this time lol. this month is no good though as i'm on guard duty and my schedule is nuts. but yea when you plan another let me know and if i can i will make it again.

maybe i'll be lucky and have my rims by then but i doubt it

Last edited by tuner student; 11-06-2008 at 07:56 PM.
tuner student is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Oriol
BlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to BlueSi4 Send a message via AIM to BlueSi4
Damn, sick pics!

I'll see if I can make the next one
BlueSi4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mike
RR-Si08 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuner student View Post
RR-Si08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
oh did i mention, i plaid skirts.
Qshooter151 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tim
tmrC1V1C will be known by all on 8thcivic soontmrC1V1C will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qshooter151 View Post
short plaid skirts FTW
tmrC1V1C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Tim
tmrC1V1C will be known by all on 8thcivic soontmrC1V1C will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuner student View Post

1st pic: can't wait to paint my grill. Lookin good!

2nd pic: that's a sweet pic.
tmrC1V1C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 12:07 AM   #16 (permalink)

Andrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qshooter151 View Post
yea they said she had a school girl outfit and she came out in the pink top and skirt and then when she wanted to change she came out in the white top and the black shorts. i was like now y didn't you wear that top with the skirt that would be a school girl and they were like ya know what that would.

but yea i'm a sucker for plaid skirts too jordan. its like my kriptonite (spelling is prob wrong)
tuner student is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #17 (permalink)

Russ
gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!gotsnodooks needs another gear in their car!!!!
I'm sorry but where were the cars in the last 6 photos I dids not see them? I thought this was a car shoot.
gotsnodooks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 09:14 AM   #18 (permalink)

Mark
SiMarkus likes to double clutchSiMarkus likes to double clutchSiMarkus likes to double clutch
nice pics! that girl is definately cute!
SiMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in