|10-21-2008, 06:02 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Mercer County Park NJ Meet moved to Atco Raceway/Honda Day 11/23
***ATTENTION*** We are moving this meet to Atco Raceway, same day (11/23) just a little earlier in the day, Honda Day was rescheduled for this date and I thought it would be cool to have the meet there. More cars, races going on all day, 8thgen Si shootout, car show, vendors, prizes, and food for sale!
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008
Time: Gates Open at 8:00am
-You do not have to get there this early, you can if you want but they will be letting people in all day. I believe if you want to show your car the latest you can register is 1:00pm, if you are participating in the Si shootout and racing your car you most likely have to be there early.
Place: Atco Raceway
My updated versions of the event flyers, haha
For those of you who want to go straight to the Racetrack
Atco Raceway - Google Maps
For those of you who want to meet at Mercer County Park and cruise down to the Racetrack early in the AM.
Mercer County Park - Google Maps
General Directions (To Mercer County Park)
Going North or South on US 1
1. At the Quaker Bridge Road intersection with US 1 (a cloverleaf at Quaker Bridge Mall), take Quaker Bridge Road (County 533) south.
2. Continue south through 4 traffic lights (the 4th is Village Road).
3. Continue on about another 0.7 miles through one more traffic light to the intersection with Hughes Drive (which comes in from the left); Quaker Bridge Gardens Nursery is on the southeast corner. Note: You will pass the park’s Quaker Bridge Road fields (QB1 to QB4), which will be on your left across from the "Park Plaza" strip mall. These fields are not within the main park area.
4. Turn left on to Hughes Drive. Continue on Hughes Drive for about 0.7 miles to the Mercer County Park entrance on your left. Make a left into the park; this is the main road through the park.
From North Jersey via the NJ Turnpike, Exit 9
1. After exiting, take NJ 18 north about 0.5 miles to US 1 south. Go south on US 1 for about 19 miles to Quaker Bridge Road south (a cloverleaf). Then see directions above from US 1.
From North Jersey via the NJ Turnpike, Exit 8A
1. After the toll booth, follow NJ 32 west through the first traffic light to US 130 (second traffic light).
2. Turn left (south) on US 130 to Old Trenton Road (6th traffic light after you get on US 130).
3. Turn right on Old Trenton road. Go through a traffic light (about 0.3 mile) and continue about 2.5 miles to the next traffic light at Princeton-Hightstown Road (county 571; Getty Station on the southwest corner).
Continue on Old Trenton Road through two more lights (at Village Road and Edinburgh Road).
4. After going through the 2nd light, continue to the Mercer County Park entrance. Make a right in to the park; this is the main road through the park.
From South Jersey via the NJ Turnpike, Exit 7A (I-195)
1. After the toll booth, follow signs for I-195 West (Trenton).
2. Follow I-195 West to Exit 2; I-295 North (Princeton).
3. Follow I-295 North to Exit 67; US1 North.
4. Follow US1 North past Quaker Bridge Mall on your right, then see directions above from US 1
From South Jersey via I-295 North
1. Follow I-295 North to Exit 67; US1 North.
2. Follow US1 North past Quaker Bridge Mall on your right, then see directions above from US 1
From the East and Freehold area
1. Follow NJ 33 west to NJ 133 (“Hightstown bypass”).
2. Turn right on to NJ 133 and follow it all the way to the end. Cross Princeton-Hightstown road (county 571) at the traffic light.
Follow this road until it ends at a "T" intersection, which is Old Trenton Road. Turn left on to Old Trenton Road.
3. Continue on Old Trenton Road through two more lights (at Village Road and Edinburgh Road).
4. After going through the 2nd light, continue to the Mercer County Park entrance. Make a right in to the park; this is the main road through the park. See Inside the Park, Old Trenton Road entrance directions below.
Going South on US 206
1. Take US 206 South through Princeton to Province Line Road (traffic light). Turn left on to Province Line Road.
2. Follow Province Line Road through the next traffic light (Princeton Pike, County 583).
3. Continue on Province Line Road (curves around to the left) to Quaker Bridge Road (next traffic light).
4. Turn right (south) on to Quaker Bridge Road. Then see directions above from US 1.
- No racing and driving fast in the park. The speed limit is 35, keep it that way. Remember this is a park, there is kids running around!
- No loud music or reving. We don't want the park rangers to come and call the cops.
- Keep the area clean. It's a park, no need to dump your trash where it's not needed.
The List :
01 - dt07Si
02 - SacrificeTheory
03 - 07LX
04 - 06 Civic EX (Maybe)
05 - Demo22
06 - 00Celica
07 - pblockfinest
08 - SiBill29
09 - rgsoundf
10 - civicsinut
11 - sirob07
12 - dobiejoe
13 - jdm free
14 - wrecked
15 - kasper03
16 - vingavina
Last edited by dt07Si; 11-21-2008 at 06:57 PM.
|10-21-2008, 06:38 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Ahhh c'mon it hasn't been that bad especially in the middle of the day.
Honda Day is the 8th and I wanted to give people enough notice of the meet. If no one is interested, or if people just think it will be too cold outside then maybe we'll change the location or just cancel. I just thought it would be cool if we could have one last meet of the year. I don't mind if I can where a coat or hoodie and be warm, but if its gonna be bitter cold out then we'll forget it.
|10-21-2008, 10:27 PM||#6 (permalink)|
|10-22-2008, 07:10 AM||#12 (permalink)|
C'mon guys one last meet of the year!
|10-23-2008, 08:18 PM||#20 (permalink)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mercer County Park Meet Pt. II||SacrificeTheory||North-East||494||07-16-2008 12:32 AM|
|Mercer County Park meet pics||SacrificeTheory||Introduction & Pictures||98||07-16-2008 12:29 AM|
|Official Mercer County Park Meet Pix!!!!||fiji06si13||North-East||131||04-19-2008 11:23 AM|
|Mercer County Park Meet||SacrificeTheory||Mid-Atlantic||5||03-02-2008 11:48 AM|
|Mercer County Park Meet||SacrificeTheory||North-East||49||06-27-2007 12:12 AM|