Need Help ASAP..........I Need a Ride!! - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mike
CrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to CrackThatTec45
Need Help ASAP..........I Need a Ride!!

This Tuesday July 29th I need someone to drive me from my place in Dutchess County to Long Island so i can pick up my new car. If one would like, we can take my FG2 down so were not wasting your gas and you can just drive it back home!!

Let me know, b/c i would really appreciate it and this is my last day off before my car is sold, so i need this other car!!!

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Oriol
BlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to BlueSi4 Send a message via AIM to BlueSi4
I might be able to help you Mike depending on time. Around what time you looking to do this?

BlueSi4 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mike
CrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq king
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSi4 View Post
I might be able to help you Mike depending on time. Around what time you looking to do this?
early afternoon...........im waking up EAAAAAAAAARLY and taking my BCRH off the car, and installing back the OEM studs and tires on the car and i planned on leaving from my job. Maybe leave by 11-12noon
CrackThatTec45 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 08:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Oriol
BlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Oh damn, then I don't think i can help.

I have class till 1 then i gotta drop the girl off at the airport. If it was around 3-4 i would have been able to do it.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSi4 View Post
Oh damn, then I don't think i can help.

I have class till 1 then i gotta drop the girl off at the airport. If it was around 3-4 i would have been able to do it.
aaaa ****! Thanks anyway my man!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Oriol
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackThatTec45 View Post
aaaa ****! Thanks anyway my man!
Anytime
Old 07-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mike
anyone?

free lunch and you get FREE GAS if we take your car or drive a supercharged FG2
Old 07-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

Jimmy
xc0n just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to xc0n
lol i might be up for it if you give me free gas for driving to you
xc0n is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Jimmy
xc0n just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to xc0n
im in queens btw
xc0n is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

Chris
Phalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to Phalanx
I'd do it, Mike... but Im sure you can figure out why that wont work. lol
Phalanx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
illusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to illusionstwice
I pretty much hate my new job Mike, so if I decide to magically not show up on Tuesday, I will come up there. But, Id rather take the train up, so if u can pick me up I p-town maybe we can make it work.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
VIP Member

Ry [ the original mahfawker ]
ryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolley
damnit. if i was close i'd do it lol just to drive your cah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Man.. if I put something into my mouth and I think "Mmmm, RyRy bawlz".. We have problems.
ryryninja is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2008, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

LoSo aka EnvyMySi
EnvyMySi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to EnvyMySi
what new car you buying anyway??
EnvyMySi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyMySi View Post
what new car you buying anyway??
gotta wait and see

i found a ride.....thanks for the offers fellas! Much appreciated!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in