need your help in new wheels! - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!
need your help in new wheels!

i just bought these wheels i want your opinion!

18 by 7 and a half 42 offset! in bronze!

Work Wheels :: Products :: CR-KAI

Last edited by turbocivic; 07-15-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!
?????

turbocivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ryan
msjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicmsjwild3 just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Nice pick up! What was wrong with the old ones? Just needed something new?
msjwild3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
giving them to my cousin!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
and these are works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Eric
Douglas693 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Hell Ya....can wait to pick them up
Douglas693 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
there all yours!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

rcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicrcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
what opinions do u need? they're gonna look hot. too bad ur giving ur cousin those wheels. shoulda sold them to me
rcracin13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Jeff..REAL FRIENDS> car clubs!
sdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicsdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicsdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicsdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicsdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicsdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicsdblurjdmsquad sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to sdblurjdmsquad
they are dope...
sdblurjdmsquad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
VIP Member

Ry [ the original mahfawker ]
ryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolley
Should have went lower on the offset

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Man.. if I put something into my mouth and I think "Mmmm, RyRy bawlz".. We have problems.
ryryninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2008, 07:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryryninja View Post
Should have went lower on the offset
why? lower better?
Old 07-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin13 View Post
what opinions do u need? they're gonna look hot. too bad ur giving ur cousin those wheels. shoulda sold them to me
your under investigation. im still waiting on an answer on my wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

rcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicrcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocivic View Post
your under investigation. im still waiting on an answer on my wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nuno texted me and said he was buying it and i was screwed out of the deal. i just got pissed off because i wanted that wing
Old 07-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
Quote:
nuno texted me and said he was buying it and i was screwed out of the deal. i just got pissed off because i wanted that wing
ohhhhh! i thought you just dissed me!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocivic View Post
ohhhhh! i thought you just dissed me!
haha. i wouldnt do that to you. i came out to HIN just for your car!!! i havent been making the wednesday night meets because it's like a $20 trip and I'm too tired after school and work.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
Quote:
haha. i wouldnt do that to you. i came out to HIN just for your car!!! i havent been making the wednesday night meets because it's like a $20 trip and I'm too tired after school and work.
i know man! i know! lol.....
Old 07-15-2008, 11:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

LoSo aka EnvyMySi
EnvyMySi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to EnvyMySi
the wheels are def hot but im going to have to see them in your car...btw how come you didnt come to nyc cruise meet.....do you have aim by any chance??
EnvyMySi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #18 (permalink)

Oriol
BlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to BlueSi4 Send a message via AIM to BlueSi4
Bad choice Cesar, i'm gonna be honest. With the 18x7, the wheels are not gonna be as wide as the ones you have now...and it won't look as bad ass as it did. Also, these are pretty common now, and I think you might have overpaid for them. You should have listened to Nuno and waited for one of his deals, with the stuff you have on your car, you should have gone with Volks or a nice pair of BBS, not Works.

I still think you should cancel the order and wait for a nice set of Volks...that will push your car to a level above what it is now.
BlueSi4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #19 (permalink)

𝑺 my 𝒅
06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Yahoo to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Skype™ to 06 Civic Ex
06 Civic Ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2008, 02:28 AM   #20 (permalink)

BEAR
bear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorbear.914 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Send a message via AIM to bear.914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSi4 View Post
Bad choice Cesar, i'm gonna be honest. With the 18x7, the wheels are not gonna be as wide as the ones you have now...and it won't look as bad ass as it did. Also, these are pretty common now, and I think you might have overpaid for them. You should have listened to Nuno and waited for one of his deals, with the stuff you have on your car, you should have gone with Volks or a nice pair of BBS, not Works.

I still think you should cancel the order and wait for a nice set of Volks...that will push your car to a level above what it is now.
I like the volks....and im with oriol on the size part.....VOLKS are noice! but everyone is getting them now...better when they were rare

bear.914 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in