Locals who have done fabric change? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Matt
darkrom likes to double clutchdarkrom likes to double clutchdarkrom likes to double clutch
Send a message via AIM to darkrom
Locals who have done fabric change?

Anyone in MA/NH/ME/RI done the fabric change on the doors? This is not something I trust myself to do alone and I wanna check it out before I do it. I am low on $$ so I will get the cheap mods out of the way to contain my need to modify while I build up some $$.

I would love to see it in person and hear more about the process.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Allen
Alphi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to Alphi
I got red JDM recaro door panel inserts but have to trade door panels for 06+ Si Coupes only. PM for more detail.

Alphi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 08:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Matt
darkrom likes to double clutchdarkrom likes to double clutchdarkrom likes to double clutch
PM'd for more info.

Anyone else just in case? I wanna see this!
darkrom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

20Strong
20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on
You can do it, it is really easy if you are patient. Heck I did it.
20strong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20strong View Post
You can do it, it is really easy if you are patient. Heck I did it.
I am very very impatient. And sadly I have to admit I am clumsy and "unskilled" with my hands since I shake like a crazy mofo who had a bad crack overdose
Old 07-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

20Strong
20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on20strong just slapped nitrous oxide on
lol it is really easy, and if you mess up just pull away the fabric and try again. Hopefully someone in your area can be intised by bear and pizza to help you out..
20strong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 09:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Chris
Phalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to Phalanx
Matt, just trade w/ Alphi

Soxfan143 also has his door panels done and hes local
Phalanx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Susan
Sleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Send a message via ICQ to Sleepy Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy
There is a great DIY on this somewhere on the ocho, this is something I have been planning to do for months but have not gotten around to it. I have to have it done before our whistler run....arrgghhh
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Matt
Yeah I have been putting this off forever. If Alphi wants to trade then I will just do that and be happy and done
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in