NE heads to- The Official Super Sweet 23rd Birthday/ I Got Crabs In My Pants II Meet - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

Ry [ the original mahfawker ]
ryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolley
NE heads to- The Official Super Sweet 23rd Birthday/ I Got Crabs In My Pants II Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippars View Post
Where: Funland (fredricksburg, va)
When: Saturday July 26th
Time: TBA
Why: Ryan & Ryan's 23rd birthday bash (rippars & ryryninja) / I Got Crabs In My Pants II

as of 06/13/08 funland will be meet location! placed a $100 deposit (non-refundable, so this is going down rain or shine!) for our group event to take place on 07/26/08. in order to get group pricing i need at least 25 people as stated below and the price will drop slightly if we have over 50 people. funland opens at 10 and rides are up by 11. through our group event we have unlimited rides and attractions which should mean we have access to lazer lag, miniature golf, go karts, etc without paying extra. the only thing we need to pay extra for is tokens for the indoor games, billiards, batting cages.

now we need to choose if we are just paying for the unlimited rides and attractions or we can get points for tokens added on to the pricing (tokens added to the group price will be better since you'll get 12 dollars worth or points for only 6.) payment for the this will only be cash so please make sure you have some with you. i will need to report a list back to funland no later than 07/21/08 so they can have everything ready for us when we get there that day.

will most likely be a weekend event with dinner friday night, funland saturday, and a brunch type deal sunday or so. ryan should have some deals on the hotel rooms just waiting to get the info from him.

break down of the weekends events

friday 07/25/08
-arrive
-check in
-pre-game?
-chipotle (dinner)
-back to hotel to chill maybe some wii or ps3
-late night trip to ihop?

saturday 07/26/08
-pre-meet (time tba, place tba via pm's)
-arrive at funland whenever (lunch will most likely be a whenever your hungry and leave and come back.)
-leave for dinner between the hours of 4-6
-once dinner is finished head back over to funland
-leave funland for the hotel to continue the party there

sunday 07/27/08
-brunch?

pics from last years meet: https://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intro...-teh-fail.html
videos from last years meet: https://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intro...et-videos.html

Attending (Fa Sho)
rippars
ryryninja
xtreme thunder
whitesicivic06
civicconvert06
illusionstwice
alilbit-si-lly
galaxy~SI
graybully77
1slosichick
fligl2003
civicconvert06

Maybe
qshooter
jrmartinez
8renovatio8
udumkid
whitecivicsi
civic06sir
cnuco2007
nomar06
fbfg
humanduck
sirob119
charger2
twistedframe
jasonandre
gonzo
ncsi
darkgsr
fiji06si13
vivanshah
koreandude24
07civicmd
07LX
thajazz
firstsi

discuss bishes!

Hey guys,

Some of your fellow NE members are making the drive down for this meet. I have hook up at a hotel and the guys coming down can vouch I take care of them.

Just trying to get a feel of who else might be interested from the region.

I'll leave it to local members to set up the caravan down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Man.. if I put something into my mouth and I think "Mmmm, RyRy bawlz".. We have problems.

Last edited by ryryninja; 06-26-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Joey
Xtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Xtreme Thunder
Thanks Ryan!

People from the NE attending. Caravan? Let me know and I can add to the list. It will be a weekend meet abviuosly. Other details in the original thread!

1. Xtreme Thunder (Joe) -NY
2. Qshooter151 (Jordan & Dany) -NY
3. Illusionstwice (J) -NJ
4. 06 Civic Ex (Nuno) - Bebot Acres <---That kid ain't really going...
5. 00celica (Danielle) +1 - NY
6. hondawhore77

Last edited by Xtreme Thunder; 06-29-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Xtreme Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
VIP Member

ryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolley
No prob

Quote:
Man.. if I put something into my mouth and I think "Mmmm, RyRy bawlz".. We have problems.
ryryninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
Qshooter151 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Joey
Xtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverseXtreme Thunder wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Xtreme Thunder

Sticky this pig Jordan!
Xtreme Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2008, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
where the hell is Nuno? why ain't that kid goin down???
Old 06-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
rippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolley
w00t bishes...

rippars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Danielle
00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg
im def. interested. maybe-- i need to request off of work (along with scott)

ill let you know asap.

1. Xtreme Thunder (Joe) -NY
2. Qshooter151 (Jordan) -NY
3. Illusionstwice (J) -NJ
4. 00celica (Danielle) +1- NY

Last edited by 00celica; 06-26-2008 at 08:27 PM.
00celica is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
rippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolley

rippars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

Kurt
GALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpgGALAXY~SI gets 3000 mpg
Send a message via AIM to GALAXY~SI
I been down since the beggining ill put it in the books that im requesting off. Gotta wait till the boss get back from italtly so i have to take of Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday right?

Drive down Friday, Drive back up Sunday ok kool..o yeah monday to rest from driving lawlz.

hmmm cash will kill me lol

100 to go down 100 to come up good lord all these hundreds lol
GALAXY~SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
you got it Kurt. heading down fri morn, coming back sun afternoon.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
VIP Member

lmao...

Quote:
Old 06-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
what's so funny?
Old 06-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

𝑺 my 𝒅
06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Yahoo to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Skype™ to 06 Civic Ex
Hmmmmmmmmz

What's this I hear bout me not going

I gotta smash bobs face in that **** e-thug
06 Civic Ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
VIP Member

Nuno coming to bebot acres.. no wai

Quote:
Old 06-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!
i might come! looks like fun...
turbocivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocivic View Post
i might come! looks like fun...
You should def. come The ricers around here would the roads you drive

Quote:
Old 06-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #18 (permalink)

𝑺 my 𝒅
06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Yahoo to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Skype™ to 06 Civic Ex
The ricers aka jed and bob

Lawlz

I can't wait to see bob down there

Plus its time to harvest the acres
Old 06-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #19 (permalink)

Danielle
00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg00celica gets 3000 mpg
what time are you guys leaving the NY area-- so I can figure out if i need to put in for a half day of a full day.
00celica is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

𝑺 my 𝒅
Danielle is coming

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in