can you guys help me find a link to this next mod of mine? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!
can you guys help me find a link to this next mod of mine?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 12:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!turbocivic needs another gear in their car!!!!
i want this badly!

turbocivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2008, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

KingJaffyy - Reaz
WhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicWhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicWhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicWhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
that's the jdm wheel ? nice if it is
WhiTe~Si~ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
it is! for type r
Old 06-19-2008, 01:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
ILDS™

Rickeh™
jrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to jrMartinez24 Send a message via Yahoo to jrMartinez24
when u buy it give me your si wheel lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jrMartinez24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
i sure will!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
ILDS™

Rickeh™
jrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to jrMartinez24 Send a message via Yahoo to jrMartinez24

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jrMartinez24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2008, 01:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

KingJaffyy - Reaz
WhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicWhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicWhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicWhiTe~Si~ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Nice! hope to see it soon on your whip
WhiTe~Si~ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2008, 02:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

𝑺 my 𝒅
06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king06 Civic Ex is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Yahoo to 06 Civic Ex Send a message via Skype™ to 06 Civic Ex
its gonna be a ***** to find

plus you cant ship a airbag that comes with it
06 Civic Ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)

Jonny Blaze
Topplayer just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to Topplayer
some one hook this man up with a link
Topplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 10:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Edmond Honda
E. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicE. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicE. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicE. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to E. Honduh
GT Motoring: High quality performance parts supplier used to have it. I don't see it on the site right now, but you can always call or e-mail them. The URL for the pic still works!

I was going to order one for myself at some point. I think I recall reading you can also get it from the UK.

Last edited by E. Honduh; 06-20-2008 at 10:08 AM.
E. Honduh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 10:12 AM   #12 (permalink)

Edmond Honda
E. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicE. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicE. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicE. Honduh just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
If you get it let me know what you did in regards to the airbag and how much everything came out to so I can do it myself!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
is GTmotoring in Canada??? I know some guys in Cananda where buying them from a store up there. Cant remember if it was GTmotoring or not.

You can hit up JDMland.com to see if they can do a special order. There is also the guys here that brought over the Type R for shows. Lightspeed???? or something like that.

Will look into it some more after work...
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

Zack
HHondaZC just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicHHondaZC just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicHHondaZC just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicHHondaZC just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicHHondaZC just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
is GTmotoring in Canada??? I know some guys in Cananda where buying them from a store up there. Cant remember if it was GTmotoring or not.

You can hit up JDMland.com to see if they can do a special order. There is also the guys here that brought over the Type R for shows. Lightspeed???? or something like that.

Will look into it some more after work...
gtmotoring is in illinois, just outside of chicago. the dude greg there is a great guy and thats where I order all my stuff. Im sure he can get the wheel, prob 6-8 week wait
HHondaZC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
awesome thanks guys!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
illusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to illusionstwice
I would go to jdmland.com and email them. They are really good with response times and such. I just checked their site, and its not on there.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusionstwice View Post
I would go to jdmland.com and email them. They are really good with response times and such. I just checked their site, and its not on there.
I'm not having any luck with this item
Old 07-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #18 (permalink)

Edmond Honda
What happened with GT Motoring?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

cesar figarola
i could not find it!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
VIP Member

Zeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Zeuceone Send a message via Yahoo to Zeuceone
thats not the type r steering.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in