What's the coolest concert you've ever been to? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler > Movies & Music Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 03:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

Gatti
sirgatti lives their life a quarter mile at a timesirgatti lives their life a quarter mile at a timesirgatti lives their life a quarter mile at a timesirgatti lives their life a quarter mile at a timesirgatti lives their life a quarter mile at a time
What's the coolest concert you've ever been to?

For me it would have to be:

Underoath (not as good as I was hoping, but still good)
+
Everytime I Die (awesome... craziest out of all the bands)
+
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (completely badass, the lead singer put people on his shoulders and threw them into the crowd)
+
Poison the Well (eh... didn't care too much for them. A little too hardcore for me.)

Everyone was PACKED into the venue. I expected the majority of the people there to be a bunch of *** 15 year old emo kids, but everyone there was suprisingly cool.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2008, 03:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

ToE kNeE
07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king
Send a message via MSN to 07mugencivic
emimem....

Old 01-02-2008, 03:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ron
bad_andy0881 will be known by all on 8thcivic soonbad_andy0881 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Disturbed at the House of Blues - you want to kick some ass after hearing these guys live

But the best is U2 at the Staples Center - there is no better showman than Bono. AMAZING!

Last edited by bad_andy0881; 01-02-2008 at 12:49 PM.
bad_andy0881 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2008, 03:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Tim
trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!trogers8 needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via AIM to trogers8
Prince on his Musicology tour
trogers8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mike
ImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicImLikeMike just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
For me it was the

Hypocrisy
Dimmu Borgir
Children of Bodom
Iced Earth

tour a couple years ago. Man that kicked ass!
ImLikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Orbit1 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicOrbit1 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicOrbit1 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicOrbit1 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicOrbit1 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicOrbit1 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
MUSE was amazing live
Orbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
Neil Young - Solo concert - Cleveland 1983
GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Chance McDurgin
AXIS likes to double clutchAXIS likes to double clutchAXIS likes to double clutch
The Up In Smoke Tour, i think thats what it was called
AXIS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

asndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicasndragonboii just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
Michael Jackson! NYC 9/08/01

Thats the only real concert i been to other than those radio station concerts.

I really wanna go to an Eminem concert since hes my fav rapper.
asndragonboii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Kedar
y2kedar just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicy2kedar just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicy2kedar just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to y2kedar
Fleetwood Mac, West Palm Beach '05 or '04
y2kedar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
MBK

MBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMBK switches lanes in the middle of intersections
jerry cantrell house of blues
MBK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Crazy Yellow Puppet

Back and Forth Forever
CameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolley
I saw The Who in Indy. Pearl Jam and Radiohead in St. Louis (two different concerts) tie for second place. Beach Boys when I was 8 probably comes in dead last.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CameronJr9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kenny G
06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral
Send a message via AIM to 06si
Probably the Projekt Revolution tour which included Linkin Park, Snoop Dogg and Korn (i forgot the 4th bands name)
06si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

NorcAldo
effNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
i'll have to say as of now best concert i've been too was Moving Units in SF @ cafe du nord. just cause I was in the very front and they kick ass. The Mars volta @ berkley was also good. Muse puts on a good show and so do Editors oh yeah and Interpol. Those are just the ones I can remeber right now.
Oh and the Killers, but I saw them before they started playing big venues. Got to see them in Vegas @ the house of blues when you could still smoke inside.
effNsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Ian
NIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with glee
jay-z @ madison square garden
NIGHTHAWKSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #16 (permalink)

tommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Probably the first Bonnaroo festival in 2002. It really opened my mind (& ears) to many different forms of music then I was used to listening to. Changed my life, literally.

Widespread Panic • Trey Anastasio • String Cheese Incident • Phil Lesh and Friends (w/ Bob Weir) • Bela Fleck & Edgar Meyer • Galactic • Gov't Mule • moe. • Ben Harper • Ween • Jack Johnson • Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains • Keller Williams Incident • Karl Denson's Tiny Universe • Disco Biscuits • Norah Jones • Robert Randolph & the Family Band • Umphrey's McGee • Soulive • Blind Boys of Alabama • North Mississippi Allstars • Mofro • Particle • Blackalicious • Dirty Dozen Brass Band • Col. Bruce Hampton & The Code Talkers • Donna the Buffalo • Dottie Peoples • DJ Logic • The Big Wu • Drums & Tuba • Cut Chemist • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Del McCoury band • John Butler Trio • Gran Torino • Z-Trip • Amon Tobin • Llama • Campbell Brothers • RANA • Acoustic Syndicate • Corey Harris • Gabe Dixon • Jim White • Lil' Rascals Brass Band • Vinroc • Z-Trip
tommyroo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tuna Fiddle

Dave
twistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to twistedframe
Oz Fest about 3 or 4 years ago at Nissan Pavilion. It was a great/crazy show with so many great bands! Next would be the Summer Sanitarium Tour about 5 years ago with Korn and Metallica. Also there are alot of shows in punk clubs in Richmond that I've been to that have kicked ass. Like Dropkick Murphys a few weeks ago, was a great show.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twistedframe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #18 (permalink)

Ronnie
rmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutralrmfa squeals their tires in neutral
Send a message via ICQ to rmfa Send a message via AIM to rmfa Send a message via MSN to rmfa Send a message via Yahoo to rmfa
I saw Billy Corgan aka Smashing Pumpkins in November here at the Backyard in Austin. What a concert. (thanks, Joy!) I've also seen Incubus, Willie Nelson, 311, Velvet Revolver, Howie Day, John Mayer, Blue October, Audioslave, Metallica, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. :-D (I could go on an on. Living in Austin is WONDERFUL for seeing live bands.)
rmfa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

Kurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicKurt just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
Dave Matthews Band - 8.7.04
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

Mark
Englishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
RHCP (Californication Tour)
Tom Petty (Played with Stevie Knicks)
Roger Waters (Hippies Galore)
Eminem & Limp Bizkit (Anger Management Tour)

Englishe30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in