What's the coolest concert you've ever been to? - Page 6 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler > Movies & Music Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #101 (permalink)

"Beastly"
Aldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide on
Send a message via AIM to Aldaris
Looking forward to the Mars Volta's show, April 2!!!!

Aldaris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #102 (permalink)

NorcAldo
effNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
^^u liked their new album????

effNsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #103 (permalink)

"Beastly"
Aldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide on
Quote:
Originally Posted by effNsi View Post
^^u liked their new album????
LOL I think my sig should be a sign on that!

Did you like it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 AM   #104 (permalink)

negativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicnegativezeroz just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to negativezeroz
Mute Math so far.

going to see Mars Volta on April 15th

I wanna go to a Glow in the Dark tour concert whenever they set dates ( Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D.)

edit: fu(k me...just found out Glow in the Dark is coming an HOUR from me during f'n FINALS WEEK.

Last edited by negativezeroz; 03-05-2008 at 03:10 AM.
negativezeroz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 03:19 AM   #105 (permalink)
VIP Member

kyle
qwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warriorqwerty :) is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by siracing17 View Post
wow three of my fav. bands lol ... must of been goooood!!!
i know! those three bands are like in my top 7 favorite!! haha it was one of the best xmas presents ever!
qwerty :) is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #106 (permalink)

Kenny G
06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral06si squeals their tires in neutral
Send a message via AIM to 06si
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr3y Goose View Post
im glad lots of people are saying dave Matthews band..i saw them in saratoga springs and trey from phish played and it was heaven.

DMB+Red Rock= Euphoria
I saw dave matthews back in the day and i honestly thought that he sucked. The only thing good about the concert was the fact that we had box seats so we got mad free food and drinks
06si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #107 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
I haven't been to as many concerts as I would have liked but probably the best I've seen was Ted Nugent. I just like a couple of songs by him but he's awesome live. His shows are like part concert and part political rally. At the end, he breaks out his bow and shoots a guitar with a flaming arrow. Cool.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #108 (permalink)

Brian
Solo Intent just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to Solo Intent
the bass guitarist to van halen had a jack daniels guitar that held a bottle of jack, i was in shock, it was amazing
Solo Intent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #109 (permalink)
Doraemon!

Marc
marc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq king
Triple Threat Tour - Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys, Beyonce
Kanye West
Mariah Carey
Akon/Rihanna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

marc-o-lishuz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #110 (permalink)

Leon
leondb just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
We haven't had any good concerts lately here. We used to have an annual concert called the Big Mele, and I got to see NOFX, Rancid, Pennywise, Dance Hall Crashers, and No Doubt.

But hands down, Metallica, back in the 90's, a little after they released the black album... that was the best!
leondb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 12:25 AM   #111 (permalink)
VIP Member

atruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq king
Lords of Acid back in '95 along with Prick and My Life with the Thrill Kill Cult.
atruhondagrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 12:25 AM   #112 (permalink)

NorcAldo
effNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
LOL I think my sig should be a sign on that!

Did you like it?
havent listened to it better than deloused?????
should i go pick it up tomorrow??????
effNsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 12:27 AM   #113 (permalink)
VIP Member

atruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq king
Quote:
Originally Posted by atruhondagrl View Post
Lords of Acid back in '95 along with Prick and My Life with the Thrill Kill Cult.
Wait! Does seeing Danny Tenaglia spinning live at the Palodromo Naples, Italy in Nov' 05 count?
atruhondagrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 12:41 AM   #114 (permalink)

phantom-civic just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicphantom-civic just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicphantom-civic just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
I saw every time i die at warped tour, effin amazing. 'circle pit vortex!!!!!'

saw projekt revolution 2007 too, linking park, my chem, saosin, taking back sunday, etc. i have to say linkin park is the shiznat live.
phantom-civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #115 (permalink)

Leon
leondb just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I wouldn't mind seeing the Cult.
leondb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #116 (permalink)

07 fg2 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon07 fg2 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Staind & P.O.D
07 fg2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #117 (permalink)

local318
local318 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
the best concert ive been to is 311 and matisyahu.
local318 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #118 (permalink)

"Beastly"
Quote:
Originally Posted by effNsi View Post
havent listened to it better than deloused?????
should i go pick it up tomorrow??????
umm I say download some of the songs
to see if it warrants a purchase.
Its not better than deloused, or worse right about the same I would say.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:11 AM   #119 (permalink)

Bubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warriorBubble Gum Jr. is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
One of the coolest concert I've ever been to was probably when I saw Jurassic 5 at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz, CA. It's a really small venue some regardless of where you are in the club it always feels like you're in the front row. They really brought it and kicked ass live.

I recently saw Foo Fighters in Oakland. That was an awesome show, I've never seen them in concert before but man Dave Grohl is freakin' great.

I came across some Daft Punk tickets last year, but I had to bail out cause a friend had scheduled a birthday party that day. Little did I know that it was the last year they were going to use the Pyramid setup otherwise I would have gone. Man I was so bummed when I found out, I later saw videos of it on Youtube it made me even more sad.

I'm gonna see My Chemical Romance next month along with Sasha and John Digweed.
Bubble Gum Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #120 (permalink)

"Beastly"
Quote:
Originally Posted by leondb View Post
We haven't had any good concerts lately here. We used to have an annual concert called the Big Mele, and I got to see NOFX, Rancid, Pennywise, Dance Hall Crashers, and No Doubt.

But hands down, Metallica, back in the 90's, a little after they released the black album... that was the best!
Growing up, I loved the **** out of NoFX and Rancid!
ahhhh what punk-rocking memmories do I have...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in