What's the coolest concert you've ever been to? - Page 3 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler > Movies & Music Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #41 (permalink)

Shu
SiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq king
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englishe30 View Post
Was this the tour with limp bizkit, papa roach, and xhibit?
No it wasn't...this particular one was in 2005 at the Garden w/ 50 cent, lil jon, d12, mobb deep, g-unit, busta, mop...

SiViC81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #42 (permalink)

BigBucksT just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to BigBucksT
Dave Matthews Band @ Irvine

BigBucksT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #43 (permalink)

Bill
brdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutralbrdhouse squeals their tires in neutral
I saw PHiSH at McNichol's Arena in Denver, CO on 11-17-97. Aboslute mind boggling show, and in retrospect one of the best they ever played. The show was was eventually released on CD in the LivePhish series, so I can relive it anytime I want.
brdhouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #44 (permalink)

laughoutlloyd8 lives their life a quarter mile at a timelaughoutlloyd8 lives their life a quarter mile at a timelaughoutlloyd8 lives their life a quarter mile at a timelaughoutlloyd8 lives their life a quarter mile at a timelaughoutlloyd8 lives their life a quarter mile at a timelaughoutlloyd8 lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour in Los Angeles 2006
laughoutlloyd8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #45 (permalink)

xtian
darna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sdarna should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12's
Send a message via AIM to darna
air supply and barry manilow...
darna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #46 (permalink)

jdizzle37 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicjdizzle37 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicjdizzle37 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
Dream Theater during the Octavarium World Tour 2006 at the Pantages Theater, Los Angeles.
jdizzle37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #47 (permalink)

doug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
TOOL at the gorge in george last summer. f'in amazing
doug piston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #48 (permalink)

Luke... I have cookies!
Toxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via AIM to Toxis
Slipknot/Lamb of God/Shadows Fall... best show ever! Nothing needs to be said here.

Otep in a hole in the wall place here in KC. I swear, nothing like her voice when she got into it. Changed my outlook on women... never been so turned on yet scared at the same time.
Toxis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2008, 03:06 AM   #49 (permalink)

06GAsi just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic06GAsi just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic06GAsi just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic06GAsi just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic06GAsi just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic06GAsi just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to 06GAsi
Deftones at the Tabernacle. Heard they are recording again. Can't wait!
06GAsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 08:37 AM   #50 (permalink)

doug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicdoug piston sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
i saw the deftones too but i think it was the rockstar energy drink tour
doug piston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #51 (permalink)

Nolan
blackpearl06 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicblackpearl06 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicblackpearl06 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
I see 311 yearly when they come to town.... probably the most intense shows to be up front for and not get killed.

I had the opportunity to go to new york last july to see rock the bells, and that was by far the best festival I've ever been to. Rage against the machine reunion show... cypress hill, wu-tang, mos def, talib kwali.... it was amazing.

However, the BEST show I've seen that I will never forget was being in the front row at a small venue to see Chris Cornell this past year. The cell phone pictures didn't do it justice, but he was sitting on the stage singing no more than 2 feet away from me. Was the most nostalgic experience of my life haha.
blackpearl06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 09:40 AM   #52 (permalink)

Susan
Sleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcapsSleepy just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Send a message via ICQ to Sleepy Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy
the best show I saw was U2 about 2 years ago when they opened there world tour in Vancouver. 2 tickets cost me almost 400 bucks but the seats we had made it worth it.

A buddy of mine worked at GM Place and we were able to get in to watch them pratice before the actual show. We got to see the stage and everything before most of the world did. It was awesome.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #53 (permalink)

1990 Nissan 240sx
.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!.jrmyrmx needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to .jrmyrmx
it was a while ago: Underoath, Thrice and The Bled, it was in Denver. biggest concert ive been to, almost got trampled
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #54 (permalink)
Still dropping trout

Justin Credible.
firmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq kingfirmhonda is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to firmhonda Send a message via Yahoo to firmhonda
The most fun I've had at concerts have all been kottonmouth kings concerts. They put on a great show, just perfect for the style of music that they do.

Other than that I would have to say that either Deftones & Glassjaw or Glassjaw and Poison the Well were my other favorites. I mean, I've been to alot of concerts but those seemed to have the most energy while still not having a bunch of scene kids around.. Plus deftones were just kick ass live.. They played Weezer man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jason Kidd/JJ Barea - Rodrigue Beaubois/Jason Terry/DeShawn Stevenson - Peja Stojakovic/Shawn Marion/Caron Butler - Dirk Nowitzki- Brendan Haywood/Tyson Chandler/Ian Mahinmi
firmhonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 12:58 AM   #55 (permalink)

"Beastly"
Aldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide onAldaris just slapped nitrous oxide on
Send a message via AIM to Aldaris
Prob the Mars volta
Aldaris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #56 (permalink)
eXe
Banned

The Meeks
eXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide on
Send a message via AIM to eXe Send a message via MSN to eXe
Mushroomhead

and Nothingface. Nothingface's concert beats anything
eXe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #57 (permalink)

Ryan
Ryd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
There was so many good ones last year alone, but...

Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Behemoth, and 3 Inches of Blood was probably my fav.

Runners up:

-Dimmu Borgir, Unearth, DevilDriver
-As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Through the Eyes of the Dead
-Between the Buried and Me (Colors release show, they played Colors start to finish. AMAZING!)
-Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, DevilDriver, Soilwork

That was just 2007, lol

Metal baby! \m/
Ryd1ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 01:01 PM   #58 (permalink)
eXe
Banned

The Meeks
eXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide oneXe just slapped nitrous oxide on
Send a message via AIM to eXe Send a message via MSN to eXe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryd1ZZ View Post
There was so many good ones last year alone, but...

Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Behemoth, and 3 Inches of Blood was probably my fav.

Runners up:

-Dimmu Borgir, Unearth, DevilDriver
-As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Through the Eyes of the Dead
-Between the Buried and Me (Colors release show, they played Colors start to finish. AMAZING!)
-Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, DevilDriver, Soilwork

That was just 2007, lol

Metal baby! \m/
True metal fan. I want to see soilwork in concert so freaking bad. Soilwork FTMFW
eXe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #59 (permalink)

Shu
SiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq king
I also saw the Roots in concert. Simply AMAZING!!!
SiViC81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 01:34 PM   #60 (permalink)

Luke... I have cookies!
Toxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turboToxis has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via AIM to Toxis
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe View Post
Soilwork FTMFW
I'm definitely a long time metalhead. I was just introduced to Soilwork right after their latest album and fell in love instantly. Picked up my own copy and cannot find a flaw in that album. Literally love every track on there and cannot seem to find the eject button on my player. Just will not leave my car. Great album!

\m/ hahha that's awesome.

Toxis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in