What's the coolest concert you've ever been to? - Page 2 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler > Movies & Music Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
VIP Member

J. M. back by popular demand!
CaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq king
Coachella Valley Music & Arts festival! Last year...

Bjork at the...forget the name of the place...it's in Mountain View, CA in 07

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit my city! Free vagin for every resident (in direct contrast to the other cities that only provide free Fleshlites!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaliGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #22 (permalink)

NorcAldo
effNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
^^it was probably the shorline amphitheatre

effNsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
VIP Member

CaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq king
Quote:
Originally Posted by effNsi View Post
^^it was probably the shorline amphitheatre
That's it! Right next to Google

Visit my city! Free vagin for every resident (in direct contrast to the other cities that only provide free Fleshlites!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #24 (permalink)

NorcAldo
effNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thciviceffNsi sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
yep I've been ther a few times I've seen Coldplay, Foo fighters, Depeche Mode, and a few more there. It's a good outdoor venue
Edit: Lucky you went to coachella
Old 01-04-2008, 11:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by effNsi View Post
yep I've been ther a few times I've seen Coldplay, Foo fighters, Depeche Mode, and a few more there. It's a good outdoor venue
Edit: Lucky you went to coachella
Ya, I only went for 1 day...mainly to see Bjork, but ya, it was awesome!

Old 01-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #26 (permalink)

NorcAldo
I bet, there were a few bands I would have liked to have seen that day maybe i'll make it this year
Old 01-04-2008, 11:10 PM   #27 (permalink)

Karen
sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!sikaren07 needs another gear in their car!!!!
Hmmm my fav concerts were prolly Tast of Chaos '06, Deftones, Atreyu, As I lay Dying in connecticut and again the next day in New York...i was so worn out but it was awesome!!!! I took amazing pictures at the first show! My 2nd fav. concert was Sounds of the Underground again with As I lay dying, GWAR...i was covered in all that **** they throw off the stage, i was red, green and yellow, lol...also was Horse The Band, and some others, but it was awesome!! =)
sikaren07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2008, 11:11 PM   #28 (permalink)

Jeremiah
jerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcapsjerhunter just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Send a message via AIM to jerhunter
Goo Goo Dolls @ The Magestic in San Antonio
jerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #29 (permalink)

eugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrioreugenekim.net is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
coachella 06... coachella 07... lollapalooza 07
eugenekim.net is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #30 (permalink)

ffswizzlestick lives their life a quarter mile at a timeffswizzlestick lives their life a quarter mile at a timeffswizzlestick lives their life a quarter mile at a timeffswizzlestick lives their life a quarter mile at a timeffswizzlestick lives their life a quarter mile at a time
I would have to say Green Day years ago. They played like 5 songs and then played like an hour of requests from the audience. The Living End opened for Green Day and they are amazing musicians.
ffswizzlestick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #31 (permalink)

Shu
SiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq kingSiViC81 is teh bbq king
The best concert I ever went to was eminem's anger management tour a few years ago...first would have been jay-z's i declare war concert where he squashed it with nas...but the reason why i didn't like it as much as the anger management was b/c the sound at continental airlines arena was GARBAGE...there way too much bass and it drowned out the vocals....but it would have been the best had it not been for the y sound...
SiViC81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #32 (permalink)

Nate
Si2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicSi2Typ3R just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
Slipknot......By Far....... Owns All...................
Si2Typ3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 02:37 AM   #33 (permalink)

that's what she said
SiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turboSiLVER Surfer has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
my favs include:
system of a down
rob zombie
snoop dogg
jimmy buffet (thats right, i said it)
dave matthews
i like them all for dif reasons, and each show was amazing. its hard to narrow it down to just one...
SiLVER Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 02:45 AM   #34 (permalink)

Jimmy
magicballer2001 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicmagicballer2001 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicmagicballer2001 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicmagicballer2001 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicmagicballer2001 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to magicballer2001
My favorite concert was Chevelle, private concert in Chicago...little place like 150 ppl max? like a year ago....it was AMAZING!!!
also, Chevelle, Strata, and Crossfade...in chicago...AMAZING
and i saw trapt, they were excellent too
magicballer2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 02:49 AM   #35 (permalink)

llalm just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
does Monster Massive 2006 count?
llalm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #36 (permalink)

Mark
Englishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicEnglishe30 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiViC81 View Post
The best concert I ever went to was eminem's anger management tour a few years ago...first would have been jay-z's i declare war concert where he squashed it with nas...but the reason why i didn't like it as much as the anger management was b/c the sound at continental airlines arena was GARBAGE...there way too much bass and it drowned out the vocals....but it would have been the best had it not been for the y sound...
Was this the tour with limp bizkit, papa roach, and xhibit?
Englishe30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #37 (permalink)

MellowGato just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMellowGato just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMellowGato just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMellowGato just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Wolfmother @ Fillmore w/Silversun Pickups
MellowGato is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #38 (permalink)

Bryan
NcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warriorNcSi is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
pepper and oar.....
hfstival went like 4 times(yearly concert in maryland put on by a radio station all day event with tons of rock/alternative bands
and brad paisley(bunch of drunk rednecks
NcSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #39 (permalink)

Tim
Tim620X likes to double clutchTim620X likes to double clutchTim620X likes to double clutchTim620X likes to double clutch
Oh man, my fav. concert... I've been to so many concerts and have seen so many bands live, but my fav. is from this past October:

The Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Seether, and Red concert.

F'n amazing!!! Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace are my 2 fav. bands and seeing them perform @ the same show was nuts. I've seen Breaking Benjamin live about 5 times now.

Last edited by Tim620X; 01-06-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Tim620X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #40 (permalink)

MrKaz likes to double clutchMrKaz likes to double clutchMrKaz likes to double clutch
Send a message via AIM to MrKaz Send a message via MSN to MrKaz Send a message via Skype™ to MrKaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgatti View Post
For me it would have to be:

Underoath (not as good as I was hoping, but still good)
+
Everytime I Die (awesome... craziest out of all the bands)
+
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (completely badass, the lead singer put people on his shoulders and threw them into the crowd)
+
Poison the Well (eh... didn't care too much for them. A little too hardcore for me.)

Everyone was PACKED into the venue. I expected the majority of the people there to be a bunch of *** 15 year old emo kids, but everyone there was suprisingly cool.

I went to the Taste of Chaos back in 2007 here in Germany it was great! UnderOath, Senses Fail, Taking Back SUnday, Saosin.... Im forgetting some.. Oh well.. But it was awsome!

MrKaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in