Why does the world hate my car? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2006, 12:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

SapphireRaven will be known by all on 8thcivic soonSapphireRaven will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Why does the world hate my car?

Here's what happened. I work at a small town grocery store in ohio and always park my car in the far back corner of the parking lot to leave prime spaces for customers... and the fact nobody parks back there. Well some stupid b**ch parked next to me. A customer came in and told me someone hit my car!:Mad: So i went out... omg! she had scraped the nose of her car across my driver side doors! U would think that after you felt the cars touch u would stop but NO she went the whole length of the car... and then left the scene! We had 2 witnesses and we knew where she lived so i called the cops and got the report filed. They tried to hide their car behind their trailer! oh and they don't have license plates or insurance... can you say civil suit!!!! i need new doors! i was getting ready to sell so i could get my new 06 coupe! pics up latr... first i get rear ended and now this... why does the world hate my car!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2006, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Chris
SiC17 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Welcome to life.

SiC17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2006, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

Max
maximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to maximus20895
At least you know who it is. Imagine if you didn't.
maximus20895 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
VIP Member

atruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq king
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireRaven
Here's what happened. I work at a small town grocery store in ohio and always park my car in the far back corner of the parking lot to leave prime spaces for customers... and the fact nobody parks back there. Well some stupid b**ch parked next to me. A customer came in and told me someone hit my car!:Mad: So i went out... omg! she had scraped the nose of her car across my driver side doors! U would think that after you felt the cars touch u would stop but NO she went the whole length of the car... and then left the scene! We had 2 witnesses and we knew where she lived so i called the cops and got the report filed. They tried to hide their car behind their trailer! oh and they don't have license plates or insurance... can you say civil suit!!!! i need new doors! i was getting ready to sell so i could get my new 06 coupe! pics up latr... first i get rear ended and now this... why does the world hate my car!

Sorry about your luck with that car. But better it happens to this one than your new car. You can still get it fixed. I had one car that was an accident sponge. I swear that car was cursed. I got hit by a guy without insurance as well, I claimed it on mine since I had uninsured motorist coverage and , suprisingly enough, my rates did not go up. Check into it.

I highlighted some parts of your post ^^^ because I did find that amusing. Sorry. The mental image invoked by those little excerpts really lightened the mood.
atruhondagrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2006, 01:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Izzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Izzy
+1 atruhondagrl

My older car and civic loved accidents when I first got her. I once had it for three weeks between two accidents, so that did not feel good. It was all attribted to my Feng Shui. Two of them were actually hit and runs.

Get it out of the way now. That way, it'll be more karmic safety for your Si. I know it doesn't help the resale of the car much, but...better the old than the new.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2006, 01:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

Civic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Civic4u
Sorry about your car. I feel your pain. Since i have my new car. I been parking far in the distance. If I knew who did it to my car. I would have torched her/his car later on w/no regret, bestly people without insurance..(yes, I'm a bad boy)
Civic4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2006, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

tucamote just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Sorry to hear that man. The same thing happend to me except i did not know who hit my car. Now I have 1000 worth of damages its the 3rd time its had a hit and run on it.
tucamote is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2006, 01:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

brooklynscat69 will be known by all on 8thcivic soonbrooklynscat69 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Damn that sucks. WHO would keep going if they noticed theyre scraping a car? Luckyily you got information and witnesses.

Also the world doesnt hate your car. They love it, thats why they came so close to your car.
brooklynscat69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in