8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

HIDS - Question/Concern about DRL and NEW style Ebay Projectors

886 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  diiapperboy 
#1 ·
Hey, I just bought the Xtreme 6500K HID Kit from Xenon Depot. I was a little confused because I saw someone post pictures of their volt kit but the DRL were still yellow..I thought they were going to be the color of my HIDS? If it really is still yellow is it okay to just buy xenon bulbs to change these if so they would be 9005 right? Here is the post that confused the hell outta me..
Blah

It shows that he still have YELLOW lights..are those his highbeams or what I am so new to this and am worried..I was hoping that when I bought HIDS that they would make that part white as well..If my HID's will not make my DRL's white as well...please tell me what I need to do to make them white too..I don't like the yellow on my Black Coupe..

Okay final question..I liked these new ebay halo projectors...I was going to buy some more expensive ones like these with no amber reflectors but I saw these just now and they are a LOT cheaper..I was wondering if these would be compatible with my HID's.

Ebay Projectors

#2 ·
That's my car......If you read my post you'd see that I PUT yellow bulbs in my DRL's/HIGHBEAM. Those are not your lowbeam lights so yes you would have to order a kit for your Highbeams also. Don't quote me on this but I don't believe you'll be able to run DRL's with an HID kit.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.