The first 8th Gen Civic couple on this site - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Welcome > Introduction & Pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kevin
xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to xtv-sidecar
The first 8th Gen Civic couple on this site

Ok as of 4/22/06 my Wife got my EX and I am the owner of a new SI. Someone said we might be the First 8th Gen Civic Couple. I don't know that we are the first, but it should make a good post.

So if you and your Significant other both have 8th Gen civics, then chime in on the date of Civic # 2
And claim bragging rights.

Ding Ding.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

_cargirl just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Congrats to you and your wife!

I own the 8th Gen Civic but not my BF. He drives a 1993 Honda Civic CX but he drives my car though, lol.

Once again, congrats!

_cargirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

tex
sonitex just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtv-sidecar
Ok as of 4/22/06 my Wife got my EX and I am the owner of a new SI. Someone said we might be the First 8th Gen Civic Couple. I don't know that we are the first, but it should make a good post.

So if you and your Significant other both have 8th Gen civics, then chime in on the date of Civic # 2
And claim bragging rights.

Ding Ding.
Not trying to grab any notoriety, Wife got her 06 , EX April 4, and my 06 SI 4/11.
sonitex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2006, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

pixiedotcom just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Groovy avatar. Welcome!
pixiedotcom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kevin
xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to xtv-sidecar
This is just for fun so don't worry.
I knew there was at least 1 ahead of me.
But for now Sonitex has the title...
xtv-sidecar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Paradoxblue just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via MSN to Paradoxblue
hehe i think si canuck got his SI in january or feb and gf got her EX in umm mid marhc
Paradoxblue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

OblivionJin just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I think someone on club rsx has a 05 type s and his gf has a 06 Si. First k20Z couple

Saw your civics in the Si forum, looks very nice man. The HFPs looks good on the GG
OblivionJin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 01:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tim
VIP Member

Tim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with gleeTim runs yellow lights with glee
Um. We're NOT a couple. But my brother and I both have had Si's since January. Same household counts doesn't it?
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 03:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

tk3220 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
hello!everybody

i love 8th civic
tk3220 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2006, 11:32 AM   #10 (permalink)

Hubert
liuh just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to liuh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
Um. We're NOT a couple. But my brother and I both have had Si's since January. Same household counts doesn't it?
just pretend you are so you can have the prize!!

i mean, whatever floats your boat
liuh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2006, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
VIP Member

David Yonehara
Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Yospeed
I've got an 8th gen Si, and my girlfriend has a 6th gen LX. Mine's pristine, perfect, and a creature suited for only the manliest of men(maybe not the last part), and hers.. well, her's is covered in bumper stickers from head to toe. What can I say, she's not exactly a car person. :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Yospeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in