The Official "I Got Crabs In My Pants" Meet Picture thread... [56k = teh fail] - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Welcome > Introduction & Pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
rippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolley
The Official "I Got Crabs In My Pants" Meet Picture thread... [56k = teh fail]

here are just the firs batch of pictures i have... more to come as the NE members head back home today.

these are pictures from the pre-meet (quick ones, i wasnt on top of my picture taking game yesterday.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Dent
dentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolley
ooooh!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
stroke this
dentrecords is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
rippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolley
so the meet was to go go-karting then out to joe crab shack to grab some grub after. rained all day the day before the meet so the go-kart track was wet but good thing there was an arcade to keep us busy til the track was ready..

but late into the afternoon it was go time!

even the go-karts had vtec...

mod battle... nomar vs gonzo

gonzo won (well nomar says he let him win...)

grub. (some NE members will have better pics from dinner)

gonzo has some crazy red eyes

rippars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Aye.
Moonkei lives their life a quarter mile at a timeMoonkei lives their life a quarter mile at a timeMoonkei lives their life a quarter mile at a timeMoonkei lives their life a quarter mile at a timeMoonkei lives their life a quarter mile at a time
nice shots, looks like a good time.
Moonkei is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Justin aka Mr. JT
fiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpmfiji06si13 shifts at 12500 rpm
Send a message via AIM to fiji06si13 Send a message via Yahoo to fiji06si13
NICE! sweet guys looks like good times!
fiji06si13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
They Call me Kobe!

Pete - R18 Crew Member #1
HoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicHoNgKoNgKoBe sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
nice pics. looks like you guys had tons of fun. i wished i had a chance to go go karting. never been before...
HoNgKoNgKoBe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Phil
FijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to FijiPhil
sweet looks like fun. I love crazy meets like that.
FijiPhil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
moving pics over from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtak07
Sorry if any of the pics are blurry, I don't have the best camera. Anyways it was a pretty fun meet. Nice meeting all the NY peeps and everyone else. Props to Ryan for setting it up!

Old 10-28-2007, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
moving pictures from another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_4banger

Thats all the good ones. Well I had a awesome time at the meet thanks for hosting it Ryan. Nice meeting all of you guys now i can put a face to the name. see you guys around. When it is in season why should all try to go the MIR once.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
moving pics over from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryryninja
qshooter151

nomar06

Both of their rides

Rippars

Booty Shot

More of qshooter151's ride.. he was just parked in an awesome spot.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryryninja
The rest of my pictures are not car pictures.. I'll fix them and post them later.. but until then...

Old 10-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

Phil
FijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFijiPhil just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to FijiPhil
cool pics looks like there are some nice rides up there.
FijiPhil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 04:23 PM   #12 (permalink)

Nathan
divinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via AIM to divinebarrel
still pissed i wasn't there
divinebarrel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

Nathan
divinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbodivinebarrel has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via AIM to divinebarrel
nice pics btw looks like u guys had a ball
divinebarrel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mike
FA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicFA5SI just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to FA5SI Send a message via MSN to FA5SI Send a message via Yahoo to FA5SI Send a message via Skype™ to FA5SI
looks funnn!!!!!
FA5SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
VIP Member

Ry [ the original mahfawker ]
ryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolleyryryninja likez to fill up with red trolley
i knew someone was going to make another pic thread... ban.. oh well.... i still have more pix to upload

Quote:
Man.. if I put something into my mouth and I think "Mmmm, RyRy bawlz".. We have problems.
ryryninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 06:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Sam
samx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcapssamx109 just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Send a message via AIM to samx109
nice pics everyone
samx109 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 06:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Abdel
tonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warriortonton is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
yo sam wanna go to Balt tonite? me and vtak are heading there
tonton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
Doraemon!

Marc
marc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq kingmarc-o-lishuz is teh bbq king
This thread is worthless without crab pics.

marc-o-lishuz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #19 (permalink)

Susie
Fire08Si just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
That's a great looking bunch of cars. Where was this meet held? I'm in Central Pa, I'll have to try to attend one of these sometime.

Susie
Fire08Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
ms3 fail.

Jed
vtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpmvtak07 shifts at 12500 rpm
Send a message via AIM to vtak07
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc-o-lishuz
This thread is worthless without crab pics.

here's two!

vtak07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in