8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Hey everyone!! Come check out this noob!!

9K views 122 replies 37 participants last post by  JaysFA5 
#1 ·
I am currently in 2nd place in the Orion Model Search Contest. I am excited about making it to 2nd place, but I would greatly appreciate all the support and help I can get to get me to my rightful place in 1st!! You can vote once for me per email address. Go to Orion Car Audio - 2011 Orion Model Search High Performance Car Audio to vote for me!! Thanks to all that vote for me!!

(This image is the main one shown in the contest)

See less See more
#21 ·
Number one just switched, so yea..the original number one is now in 2nd and I am in 3rd. Just simply got more votes on her pic is all...Not sure how the current chick is in the number one spot though, because she wasn't even in the top ten last night...but it is a competition --- and all the models just got Orion shirts and if we get pics at official dealers with product in pic then that's 50 extra votes and if you get pics at a meet/car event with Orion products or stand there then that'a 100 extra votes, but I still can't find Orion related events around me and only a few official dealers and I just got my shirt today so going this weekend to get the pics for the extra votes. But I still need help from others since there might not be events around me.

#26 ·
Click "multiquote" on all the quotes you want to quote haha then click "quote" on the last one and they will all show up in your reply.

#30 ·
I have spoken too much already :hiding:

#60 · (Edited)
Here's my wife and car D: all I need if for her to get unpregnant and put them together with a good photographer!

Is my wife integra girl!?? Before I embarrass myself!?!?!!??

Awe hahahaha your girl is cute...not integra girl....I'd say your car is ******* sweet tho!! I think that's the hood my hubby wants lol...you got hood pins with it? Couldn't tell from the pic....what all you got done to it? AND actually, take some pics of your girl preggers, too....tell her to go ahead and start a port..photogs love to work with pregnant chicks bc they have this natural glow about them and they are typically smiley from being happy about the baby. I wish her luck to being one of the luck girls who just snap back into their figure though!! I walked every day of my pregnancy (that I was allowed to...it was oddly enough like my "craving" because I ALWAYS wanted to walk, but it was at odd hours of the night lol) and I did not pop magically back into my figure..**** sux but I'm working hard on it!! Lol...now...your ride....what all you got done to it?? HAve it dynoed at all? If so, what you pushing?

***went back and looked - nope no hood pins so stupid question hahaha my bad

#63 ·
Nope no hood pins, if he gets this hood it'll fit right on stock perfect fitment.

Its got a full-race kit with 1000cc ID injectors and a walbro 255hp fuel pump, a t3/t04e turbo dynoed at 410whp/303lbs torque at 13.lbs.

I've put some nice cars to shame lol including a vette and gt500.

But yeah my wifes 5 months preg and she still only weighs 110lbs lol, she ain't gained nothing but has a huge belly! It's awesome looking! And thanks for the tips, I keep telling her people like pregnant women!

#66 ·
Damn!! That sounds effin sweet...your hood -- its the carbon fiber one, right? sorry can't fully tell bc it blends in with the black, but I am assuming it is. I sorta like the lol of the hood pins myself lol, but I also love the clean look. Yea that car would be real nice for some shoots. Can't wait for my hubby to get everything finished with his for races and shows and even more/better shoots. I don't have the car I want at the moment (want evo ix mr with my personal touches and mods added to it of course lol) but I do small things to my car...currently going to focus more on looks bc I'm just not finding much to increase the hp and tq to it. Its a mazda protege5. I bought it with a strut bar already in it, and other then my 8k highs and lows, I've only added a aem sri. It'd be better for me to do the small stuff and save for my evo lol. I've raced a few cars in my hubby's Si and at the next light I'd roll down the window just so they knew a chick whopped their ass -- I love the looks of shock the guys around here get when a chick beats them hahahaha..had one guy tell me "now that makes you hot" hahaha - my hubby was proud haha...but I would love to have my own car that kicks ass and takes names later and be able to say I did all the **** to it hahaha and have shoots with it...that'd be so sweet :D

But yea, I was all belly when I was pregnant but I have a short torso so my stomach looked real huge to the point everyone swore I was having twins...really we just have a very tall little girl. She was a month early and still 19" long lol...there wasn't enough room in my tummy for her haha..but yes def do pregnant photos..she won't regret it. And even if you get a amateur photographer (which those are the ones that typically pay, hint hint lol) you can find on the model page I gave you a photo re-toucher which will edit the images just beautifully -- some require to be paid but there are times you'll find really good ones that are offering their services for free. And a lot of kick ass photographers (unless its for a project they personally want to do or add to their port) they will charge you for images...just a heads up. Does she have a facebook? If not, when she starts getting into modeling, she should make at least a modeling page on facebook - it helps network her and find more modeling contest and helps other photogs, models, agencies, etc find her as well....and NEVER sign up to the first agency that comes along. I have had 3 offer to sign me on, but I declined. The contracts make really no sense at all to me as to what they were saying, but that's the point -- to sound like a really good dream come true so they can screw you over with money -- luckily I had man some friends who knows and been in this business for years and I sent them the contracts and they told me how it was and what I would be signing up to...most of them want 50/50 or more of what you make and don't allow you to work with anyone other than who they sign you up with and typically they don't get many clients to send you to work with. Another warning for you there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.