8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Bored so I'll introduce myself...

986 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  billychoijang 
#1 ·
Hi all...new here.

I was bored at work so decided to go snap a couple phone pics and show you all what I'm working with.

Got a used 07' 4 door Si couple weeks ago. Sold my s2k and with those profits I'm fixing little by little all that this Si has wrong.

I'm loving the car so far...a little, I mean a lot more comforatable than my S lol. The previous owner was a pig with it though. So far what I'm seeing it has wrong is the clutch, axle, fender liners missing, front lower grill missing, few dings here and there and my navi is tripping with the whole can't read dvd thing. A little more than I hoped for but it's still worth it.

After all the bad is fixed I'm leaning towards a Mugen RR front bumper (US version), rear RR lip, Enkei NT-03 wheels and just ordered my HFP suspension :)

well, that's about it. Guess we'll be seeing each other around on these parts of the interweb..onto some pics. Phone pics but you get the idea.

See less See more
#12 ·
For sure man!

Leonard1818 - Thanks for that link. Never thought of that but definitely helpful. Looks clean too. Those pics make me reconsider going to another bumper. OEM looks awesome with the lip and all it's proper moldings and things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.