Ricer in a Black civic sedan - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > South > Georgia

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mr.Polo just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Ricer in a Black civic sedan

So Around 830-9pm last night Super bowl sunday, I was at the Austell / East West Connector intersection and some guy in a black civic sedan with HIDs, and Rims is riding the **** out of my bumper, I pulled up a little bit to give me some room to roll back and he immediately pulls up right on my bumper again. So anyways the light turns green and i take off so i can switch lanes to get into the kohls shopping center, this guy takes off too like he wants to race me, anyways Im trying to see if this guy is on this forum, if so i want to talk to him. I was in a Black Si Coupe with exhaust and HIDs.

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
VIP Member

Antonino B. B. Leyva
galaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior

galaxygrey13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Steve
Nightwish just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
^ Not him
Nightwish is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

MVV
spread_da_virus just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
it was nacho...its always nacho

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
spread_da_virus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Santosh
Phillycivicsi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Polo View Post
So Around 830-9pm last night Super bowl sunday, I was at the Austell / East West Connector intersection and some guy in a black civic sedan with HIDs, and Rims is riding the **** out of my bumper, I pulled up a little bit to give me some room to roll back and he immediately pulls up right on my bumper again. So anyways the light turns green and i take off so i can switch lanes to get into the kohls shopping center, this guy takes off too like he wants to race me, anyways Im trying to see if this guy is on this forum, if so i want to talk to him. I was in a Black Si Coupe with exhaust and HIDs.
yo that was liek me yoo how u gonna come on my site and talk ish on me like yoooo omg watch yoo back yoooo
Phillycivicsi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

BLK_FG1 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
you shoulda just let him race you, he takes off, you dont race he is gont problem solved.
BLK_FG1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Santosh
Phillycivicsi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
noo yoo but i raced him and i spanked him by liek 3 cars and im stock yooo
Phillycivicsi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

Antonino B. B. Leyva
galaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Im here. So what do you want to talk about?
Old 02-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
VIP Member

Antonino B. B. Leyva
Old 02-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr.Polo just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
figures i would get a bunch of immature ass responses, everyone assumes im going to be some kind of e thug if i find the guy. Whos to say Im not trying to tell him that I reported his tag for road rage, or reckless driving. I could say anything, but thats cool, i shouldnt have made this thread anyways, I guess its my fault.
Mr.Polo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Gabe
SiLvErLIgHT06 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Polo View Post
figures i would get a bunch of immature ass responses, everyone assumes im going to be some kind of e thug if i find the guy. Whos to say Im not trying to tell him that I reported his tag for road rage, or reckless driving. I could say anything, but thats cool, i shouldnt have made this thread anyways, I guess its my fault.
SiLvErLIgHT06 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
I Beez In The Trap

Jordan
Qshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq kingQshooter151 is teh bbq king
i don't see this thread being helpful or improving in the future at all. sorry about your unpleasant driving experience Zach. thing is, there will always be people like that on the road driving many different makes/models of cars. i like to pretend i'm gonna take off then let em rip outta the hole and hope, just hope that johnny law is hangin close by...lol.
Qshooter151 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
GeezerSi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in