Parking/sighting 8th gen - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Welcome > Garage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2006, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Wreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Smile Parking/sighting 8th gen

Today I went to the store, parked in a normal spot went in and came out and there was two 8th gens parked next to me, one civic 4dr ex, and a civic coupe didn't look for the trim level but noticed it had hubcaps, and then not an 8th gen but an acura rsx parket right infront of me, I was like damn the SI draws crouds. Just thoight it was somethin to talk about since i hadnt posted for awhile!

Wreckless

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2006, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

razer lives their life a quarter mile at a timerazer lives their life a quarter mile at a timerazer lives their life a quarter mile at a timerazer lives their life a quarter mile at a timerazer lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Send a message via MSN to razer
the other day i went to the store and saw a civic park far away from the store yet i parked beside it for some reason.

razer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2006, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorWreckless06si is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
I would probably do the same if i saw either of the cars at the store
Wreckless06si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2006, 09:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

06 Honda Civic EX just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I SAW MY FIRST SI TODAY, IT WAS SILVER, IT LOOKED COOL, BUT NOTHING SPECIAL LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD I GUESS, IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT WINDOWS TINTED, AND IT WAS IN THE SHOP
06 Honda Civic EX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 10:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
thinkin about an RX-8?!?!

k20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to k20z3Vo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 Honda Civic EX
I SAW MY FIRST SI TODAY, IT WAS SILVER, IT LOOKED COOL, BUT NOTHING SPECIAL LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD I GUESS, IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT WINDOWS TINTED, AND IT WAS IN THE SHOP

Ohhh never say that my friend... It's a different kinda world when you're sitting behind the steering wheel and driving the thing. It's special. TRUST ME! You haven't felt it yet, but you'll see. Someday, somehow.

Yeah. At my work's parking lot, I've always parked next to a Fiji Blue Si, 8thgen 4dr silver sedan, and my favorite... A black RX-8... So clean. It accomadates to my black SI perfectly!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Slammed EG6....

Last edited by k20z3Vo; 06-10-2006 at 10:00 AM.
k20z3Vo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Skyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide onSkyline4life just slapped nitrous oxide on
Send a message via AIM to Skyline4life
lol at work, i'm parking next to my managers G35 his is so nice, he takes up 2 parking spots, I'm doing the same next to him cause i know he wont hit my baby, and i wont hit his baby.
Skyline4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

RockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
I was at McDonalds yesterday and in the parking lot was a Ralley Red EX Coupe and a GG LX Coupe parked with a space in between them. Guess where i parked...
RockALittle250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 01:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
thinkin about an RX-8?!?!

k20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to k20z3Vo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250
I was at McDonalds yesterday and in the parking lot was a Ralley Red EX Coupe and a GG LX Coupe parked with a space in between them. Guess where i parked...

In between?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Slammed EG6....
k20z3Vo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

RockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRockALittle250 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by k20z3Vo
In between?
Yes!!
RockALittle250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2006, 11:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

tennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
have only seen two si's on the road, i usually only see the sedans.
tennisfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2006, 08:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
VIP Member

atruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq king
The population of 8thGen civics is sprialing out of control where I live. There's about 12 Sis alone (I work at the Acura dealership and we also have a Honda dealer so I see them when they arrive). Honda can't keep the coupes on the lot! I don't live in a huge area and yet, I never see any where I park. But I pass them and they pass me on the road ALL of the time.

06CivicEX, it may not look like much since there aren't that many differences between our cars' looks, but the true allure is sitting behind the wheel. And I wouldn't be suprised if it was in the shop to get faster.
atruhondagrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2006, 09:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

Kevin
xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!xtv-sidecar needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to xtv-sidecar
Quote:
Originally Posted by atruhondagrl

06CivicEX, it may not look like much since there aren't that many differences between our cars' looks, but the true allure is sitting behind the wheel. And I wouldn't be suprised if it was in the shop to get faster.
It only took one ride in a RR si, thanks to my boss, and I knew I had to have one.......
xtv-sidecar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2008, 02:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

jose
zetarin71 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
when im driving on the road i usally have other Si or lx pull up next 2 me and drive the same speed im going its like a honda line hahaha
zetarin71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2008, 01:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kyle Wilkins
wilks87 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to wilks87
at work i park far away so no one parks next to me and theres another person who works at the same place i do with an si who parks next to me =)
wilks87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in