Anyone out there have innovative mounts and how do they feel? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Technical > Bolt-Ons And All-Motor > Engine Swaps, Mounts, Pulleys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Palaciosivan just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Anyone out there have innovative mounts and how do they feel?

Seeing if anyone has innovative mounts and how the different bushing feels.. If you got pics post them please.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Will
Will's SI just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I got the innovative 60A's, feel stiffer then stock, but vibration isn't that bad, not bad at all IMO. They supposed to be rated for up to 250HP, being I don't plan on building a beast, they perfect for me. I also have the Hasport rear mount, I believe it's like 62A bushing. I got a buddy who had the 75A's, lots of vibration, but still fun to drive. Don't think I could've drove long distance in them, but that's just me. The 60's are a great setup if you are just doing a mild NA setup IMO. You might want the 75's or higher if you're doing a monster build, or don't mind the vibration, it's on the feel you want. Hope that helps.

Will's SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will's SI View Post
I got the innovative 60A's, feel stiffer then stock, but vibration isn't that bad, not bad at all IMO. They supposed to be rated for up to 250HP, being I don't plan on building a beast, they perfect for me. I also have the Hasport rear mount, I believe it's like 62A bushing. I got a buddy who had the 75A's, lots of vibration, but still fun to drive. Don't think I could've drove long distance in them, but that's just me. The 60's are a great setup if you are just doing a mild NA setup IMO. You might want the 75's or higher if you're doing a monster build, or don't mind the vibration, it's on the feel you want. Hope that helps.

Sure did help! Does Hasport only sell the rear mount? It says "Hasport Mount Kit" but I've heard they only make a rear mount for the 8th gen.

Palaciosivan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mike
ASM Fa5 215 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I purchased just a rear mount from import Dps. I'm sure there a plenty of vendors online that sell just a rear mount

ASM Fa5 215 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

Chris
07MIA4Door just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaciosivan View Post
Sure did help! Does Hasport only sell the rear mount? It says "Hasport Mount Kit" but I've heard they only make a rear mount for the 8th gen.

I believe they sell the kit as well. Just some people like buying the rear mount only that's why they offer it separate too.
07MIA4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

Will
Yes Hasport sells both the entire kit including the rear mount, and just the rear mount separately. Like 07MIA4Door stated, some people just use the rear mount and maybe a torque dampener, and call in the day. That was my first set up, then instead of injecting my mounts, I decided to just buy the innovative kit since i already had the rear mount, and removed the torque dampener. Hasport's complete kit comes with all four mounts, both sides, front and rear, innovative kit only comes with three, both sides and front, not rear. Unless they changed that in the last year or two, if you purchase the innovative kit, and want a rear, them I believe Hasport would be your only option.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will's SI View Post
Yes Hasport sells both the entire kit including the rear mount, and just the rear mount separately. Like 07MIA4Door stated, some people just use the rear mount and maybe a torque dampener, and call in the day. That was my first set up, then instead of injecting my mounts, I decided to just buy the innovative kit since i already had the rear mount, and removed the torque dampener. Hasport's complete kit comes with all four mounts, both sides, front and rear, innovative kit only comes with three, both sides and front, not rear. Unless they changed that in the last year or two, if you purchase the innovative kit, and want a rear, them I believe Hasport would be your only option.
Great feed back!! But what do you suggest out of the two kits? Who is better innovative or Hasport? I have a buddy with innovative mounts and it sounds like he's driving heavy machinery because there's so much vibrations lol he loves it tho! And innovative has a lifetime guarantee I do like that about them does Hasport have the same guarantee also?

Old 11-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM Fa5 215 View Post
I purchased just a rear mount from import Dps. I'm sure there a plenty of vendors online that sell just a rear mount

Got ya! so they do sell them separately

Old 11-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

Will
Thanks, IMO quality wise they are about equal, some people may have a preference, to me it's on whatever brand you want, but that's me. Your buddy probably got the stiffer bushing, like 85 or 95. I don't knock it, it's all on preference. But yeah the difference will be like picking between a pair of Jordans or Lebrons (sneakers) lol. You're just paying for the name so it's all up to you. I haven't heard anything bad about neither, and I love my innovatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaciosivan View Post
Great feed back!! But what do you suggest out of the two kits? Who is better innovative or Hasport? I have a buddy with innovative mounts and it sounds like he's driving heavy machinery because there's so much vibrations lol he loves it tho! And innovative has a lifetime guarantee I do like that about them does Hasport have the same guarantee also?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in