Eibach 2015! - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > California > California South

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2015, 06:46 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Mikey6p
Eibach 2015!

Its getting to be about that glorious time of the year again.

I'm setting up a bit of a caravan for people who registered so that we can roll in together.

https://www.facebook.com/events/421266131368925/

We can meet up at

The Home Depot
18282 Collier Avenue
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

Time TBD

List
1. Mikey6p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2015, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

SergEK just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I would like to attend

SergEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2015, 02:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Tommy
OMGOrangeSi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Garage
I'm registered for the show. I would like to meet up and roll with you to the meet if that's okay.
OMGOrangeSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2015, 02:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Of course!

Im planning this meet up near the venue, so whoever wants to roll in together as 8thcivic, we can do so.

|
Mikey6p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2015, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

colbydc5 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
This is an event that I've never made due to conflicting schedules every year.... I hope I'll be able to make this one.

(A little bit of shame being a hondahead).
colbydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2015, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tommy
Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6p View Post
Of course!

Im planning this meet up near the venue, so whoever wants to roll in together as 8thcivic, we can do so.
Yeah, Mikey. Lets mett up. Hit me up with the time you want to meet.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mike
Time will be added once they announce roll in info.

|
Old 04-08-2015, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mike
Hopefully we can get a nice group of 8thgens together

|
Old 05-11-2015, 12:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

Tommy
Garage
It's a week away from this event, and I haven't received my wrist bands/tickets. Mikey6p, have you received anything in the mail for this event?
Old 05-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGOrangeSi View Post
It's a week away from this event, and I haven't received my wrist bands/tickets. Mikey6p, have you received anything in the mail for this event?
Nope, but I got an email a few days ago saying they needed my address.

|
Old 05-11-2015, 08:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tommy
Garage
Talking

Quote:
Nope, but I got an email a few days ago saying they needed my address.
LOLZ 😆 Mikey, you're supposed to provide ur address in the description with your payment.... I'm surprised Ryan Hoengner didn't say anything sooner. Speaking of which, he provided an update on the Eibach Facebook page. The wristbands for our of state ppl are going out today, and for those close by later this week.

Last edited by OMGOrangeSi; 05-11-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mike
I guess I figured they would have got my address from PayPal. I didn't pay as a gift.

|
Old 05-12-2015, 07:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

Izzy
KingIzzyFG2 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Garage
I'm heading there. Gotta pick up my girl from santee though so if I make it in time I can meet at the Home Depot.
KingIzzyFG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2015, 06:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tommy
Garage
Lightbulb Denny's Discount and Eibach Caravan...?

Quote:
I guess I figured they would have got my address from PayPal. I didn't pay as a gift.
Mikey6p, there's a caravan rolling from LBC. (If your into that sorta thing.) Check out Facebook for the caravans going. I'm probably taking the Ortega Freeway out to the 15 which will dump me right out in front of Home Depot. Also, if you bring your wristband at the Denny's at: 31760 Grape Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532; you get 10% off your bill. I believe Ryan Hoegner got them to hook the event staff up with grub...

BTW, please let me know what time you want to meet up (if at all). Otherwise, I just may slide into Dennys for a quick bite.

Last edited by OMGOrangeSi; 05-13-2015 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

Mr.Pinch
dk96715 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Hmm interested in the meeting and also rolling together. when is the meet?
dk96715 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2015, 04:15 AM   #16 (permalink)

Mike
I have the first/earliest roll in time, how about y'all?

I actually don't think they are really checking you roll in at the right time but i could be wrong.

|
Old 05-15-2015, 05:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

disfoo just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Is this a Honda-Only meet? Can i bring my subie?
disfoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2015, 05:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

Tommy
Garage
Unhappy Other Vehicle Make Parking at Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by disfoo View Post
Is this a Honda-Only meet? Can i bring my subie?
As much as I love Subie's, it is only a Honda meet. You will not be able to park your beloved Subie with the Hondas/Acuras. And registration closed on May 4th. You can still bring your car, but you'll have to park it in another designated place for spectator parking. Sorry. And don't bother washing your car, you will most likely be parking on a dirt & grass field. (Dang, Eibach should be paying me for this help I'm doing here and Social Media.)

Also, @ Disfoo, where are you coming from? I'm leaving from Central Orange County Rancho Santa Margarita, which is a little close to the Irvine area. Do you know of anyone forming a caravan from my area taking the Ortega Hwy over?

Last edited by OMGOrangeSi; 05-15-2015 at 05:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in