Don't buy from this guy... - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > The Auto Mall - Marketplace > For Sale & Trade Items > Buyer & Seller Disputes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2015, 05:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

O9SI just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Don't buy from this guy...

VolcomSi-
Sold me a TWM shift knob and described it as "perfect", "like new", "scratch free".
When I received the box I noticed right away that everything was loose inside. No packing material whatsoever. Just the knob and 6 or 7 metal pieces banging into each other in the original TWM box. Of course the knob got damaged and there were numerous scratches, dings and marks (maybe they were already there).
Sent him a few pictures and told him I want to return it or at least partial refund. He blamed it on USPS and told me he would file an insurance claim. I told him it was his fault for not wrapping the knob. Didn't hear from him after that. Almost 2 weeks and 10 texts with no reply.

So I filed a Paypal claim and in the process of returning it. Paying top dollar for a TWM knob expecting MINT, you see where I'm coming from.

I was surprised that he would just flat out ignore me. Maybe he's just a kid.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mitch
PulstarSparkPlugs just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Gotta love PayPal's Buyer Protection. I once purchased a set of Volks (described like-new condition, etc) and they were probably the worst set of wheels I have ever seen in person. One of the wheels had been damaged, and "repaired" except it was 19x9.9 instead of 19x9.5 lol. None of that was even disclosed to me by the seller.Needless to say, PayPal sided with me and I received my $2200 back.

Anyways OP, glad to hear you filed a claim. Looks like he left you a negative iTrader score? You should contact a moderator to fix that. Not cool

PulstarSparkPlugs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

oldschool350z just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Sounds like a young punk.
oldschool350z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in