What to bring to the Dragon (checklist) - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Thumbs up What to bring to the Dragon (checklist)

_____ Plenty of money

_____ 2-way radios

_____ Digital cameras and camcorders

_____ Radar detector

_____ Extra batteries

_____ Tools

_____ Jumper cables

_____ Torque wrench

_____ Air pump and tire gauge

_____ Detailing supplies

_____ Painter's tape

_____ Umbrella

_____ Beer cooler

_____ Barf bag for girlfriend

Post some more good ideas and I will add them to the list.

Last edited by Cookstar; 04-19-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2008, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Huan
huanqi just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivichuanqi just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivichuanqi just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivichuanqi just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivichuanqi just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to huanqi
a trailer w/ extra tires would be nice :]]

huanqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Nathan
07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Batteries
07LX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Location: Crossville, TN stationed in Baumholder, Germany soon to be Ft.Benning, GA
Joey
DeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soonDeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to DeePStr33tzOfTn
i might bring a full size wheel incase i get a flat and i'll just leave it in my room. just incase
DeePStr33tzOfTn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2008, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Location: Crossville, TN stationed in Baumholder, Germany soon to be Ft.Benning, GA
Joey
DeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soonDeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
cook is there still gonna be some kind of hike?
Old 04-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Civic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'sCivic Pride should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12's
Send a message via Yahoo to Civic Pride
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePStr33tzOfTn View Post
i might bring a full size wheel incase i get a flat and i'll just leave it in my room. just incase
Thats what i did last year, remember lol.
Civic Pride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Joey
yeah, depends if i sell my hfp's before the dragon, u bringin one again? oh yeah i didnt tell you but i'm gettin those rims in 17x8 and i'm gonna get some 225/45/17s, that should make my car look a lil better instead of these 17x7s i have now
Old 04-17-2008, 11:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
Maybe a set of tools for minor fixes? Battery charger?
GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

Joey
im probably just gonna bring jumper cables.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Paul Pacek
CollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
...your car!
CollegeHillsHonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeHillsHonda View Post
...your car!
omg... thanks!
GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
a set of Cojones..... lol
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
a set of Cojones..... lol
ha ha true that
Old 04-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Gonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by huanqi View Post
a trailer w/ extra tires would be nice :]]
I'd like to take both my sets but I don't know. I may very well have three people coming and that is not going to fly with 4 sets feet in the car. Unless we take 2 cars, which would be expensive on gas...

I may just drive down on my Falkens...

Torque wrench to retorque my lugs.

Radios and headset.

Missiles behind headlights

Batteries for cameras.

Cameras, all three...

Deployable tack launcher

Computarz for teh pictars n vidz.

Nightstick

Gatorade and beer

Barf bags for rear passengers

TomTom (if you haven't read the note about GPS's and Tapoco, do it!)

Oil slick sprayer

Small assortment of tools

Air pump and tire guage

Handcuffs

Extra quart of oil

Towels and detailing spray

Shuriken

Toofbwush
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

8thcivic.com member #15
2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I'd like to take both my sets but I don't know. I may very well have three people coming and that is not going to fly with 4 sets feet in the car. Unless we take 2 cars, which would be expensive on gas...

I may just drive down on my Falkens...

Torque wrench to retorque my lugs.

Radios and headset.

Missiles behind headlights

Batteries for cameras.

Cameras, all three...

Deployable tack launcher

Computarz for teh pictars n vidz.

Nightstick

Gatorade and beer

Barf bags for rear passengers

TomTom (if you haven't read the note about GPS's and Tapoco, do it!)

Oil slick sprayer

Small assortment of tools

Air pump and tire guage

Handcuffs

Extra quart of oil

Towels and detailing spray

Shuriken

Toofbwush

Copy cat!
2fast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

Gonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weight
Hey, I paid you good money for that DIY kit! I was under the impression I could use it whenever.

Look if it really bothers you, you can take the missiles and I'll take the extendable wheel hub drills.

Last edited by Gonzo; 04-18-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePStr33tzOfTn View Post
cook is there still gonna be some kind of hike?
It's no longer on the itinerary. If I'm there on Thursday morning, I might still go do it and invite whoever else wants to come.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

8thcivic.com member #15
2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley2fast4u2 likez to fill up with red trolley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Hey, I paid you good money for that DIY kit! I was under the impression I could use it whenever.

Look if it really bothers you, you can take the missiles and I'll take the extendable wheel hub drills.
2fast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2008, 12:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
ILDS™

Rickeh™
jrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to jrMartinez24 Send a message via Yahoo to jrMartinez24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u2 View Post
Don't 4get ur video games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jrMartinez24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2008, 09:48 AM   #20 (permalink)

Paul Pacek
CollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicCollegeHillsHonda just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
HD camcorder - Check
Podcast gear for viewer questions episode - Check
Drinks for viewer questions episode - Check
8thCivic member freebies - Double Check
Mugen Si - Not yet confirmed

CollegeHillsHonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in