8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

N. GA Drive on Fri 9/9/11

10K views 68 replies 20 participants last post by  koreandude24 
#1 · (Edited)
I offered to lead a drive down to N. GA and back. If you want to go on this run, sign up and print a map for yourself.

The drive will leave Fontana @ 8:00am SHARP! We will proceed on Hwy 129 into N. GA then take some great twisties ending @ Helen, GA for lunch. We will then proceed north back to via some pretty scenic, common roads and some very twisty roads, as well. We should arrive back at Fontana around 4pm.

Heres the link to the map of the N. GA Drive: Fontana Village to Fontana Village - Google Maps

I have driven all these roads in the past and they are a lot of fun. If you are serious about going on this drive, post on this thread and I will add you to the list.

1. etf
  2. mamarazzi
  3. rolling death
  4. K757
  5. Debo
  6. 06CivicSiR
  7. Cookstar
  8. dnorris89
  9. racerx78
  10. flomaa6
  11. accordracin96
  12. greg porter
  13. chronic si
  14. ATL Si
  15. rohittrocks
  16. Will's SI

See less See more
#6 ·
Didn't anybody tell you that this was a fuel economy run? JK! We'll stop in Robbinsville and top off on the way down. I don't know what kind of fuel range you guys have but, we'll plan on stopping every 200 miles or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.