8CCD-VI 8-ball tournament - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
8CCD-VI 8-ball tournament

We will be having an 8-ball tournament on Friday night this year. The first round will be single elimination. The semifinals will be best of 3. The finals will be best of 5.

We will be using the World Standardized Rules since participants might normally use differing local rules. Fouls except on the break result in ball in hand anywhere on the table. I have never understood having to go behind the headstring and shoot towards the other end of the table after your opponent scratches. It is actually a significant penalty to you, especially if all your balls are behind the headstring. The table is open after the break regardless of how many and which balls are pocketed.

There will be 8 spots available in the tournament this year. Two spots are automatically reserved for Silver8th and k757, our past two champions. If you're not one of the first eight to sign up, feel free to sign up as an alternate. If any of the first eight to sign up are not present when the tournament begins at 10 p.m. on Friday, an alternate will move up into their place. For the last two years, half of the people in the 16-man tournaments haven't been there on time and we've came to a halt because there was nobody available to play.
  1. Silver8th
  2. k757
  3. rohittrocks
  4. Debo
  5. AF_Stew
  6. dnorris89
  7. dnorris89's guest
  8. AlanMc

alternates:
nighthawk27

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Rohit Taurani
rohittrocks just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
1.Silver8th
2.k757
3.Rohittrocks

rohittrocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Derick
Debo just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
4. debo
Debo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Photobucket

Silver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Silver8th
You know I'll be there! Keith, your goin' down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Silver8th is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2011, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

Tony
koreandude24 likes to double clutchkoreandude24 likes to double clutchkoreandude24 likes to double clutchkoreandude24 likes to double clutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver8th View Post
koreandude24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Keith ('14 Fiesta ST)
K757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with glee
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver8th View Post
K757 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 11:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

administrator just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Garage
You two slackers better pray I dont show up...

Im going to see if i can sneak down for a day or two, and if so you know that trophy is rightfully mine!

Stew
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Keith ('14 Fiesta ST)
K757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with gleeK757 runs yellow lights with glee
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
You two slackers better pray I dont show up...

Im going to see if i can sneak down for a day or two, and if so you know that trophy is rightfully mine!

Stew
come on down, but better think of a better excuse to use this year
Old 08-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
There was no excuse last year... Just didnt see that last ball from all the Yuengling.

Just confirming the Hotel now.... Looks like im in!

Stew
Old 08-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
etf

etf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Quote:
There was no excuse last year... Just didnt see that last ball from all the Yuengling.

Stew
etf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Keith ('14 Fiesta ST)
Garage
Quote:

Stew
isn't that an excuse?!?!

anyway, you bringing the truck and bike again this year?
Old 08-24-2011, 02:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Yup... and the new admin here, Dwayn is driving his 8th. He is going officially... Im coming down to ride

Stew
Old 08-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!

"Stance"...The new jockstrap
mattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Quote:
There was no excuse last year... Just terrible situational awareness followed by an alcohol infused temper tantrum.

Stew
I fixed it for ya big guy.

I'm happy to hear you're coming down. I've got a couple of presents for you that will make excellent accessories when drunk.
mattsbobo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #14 (permalink)

AF_Stew just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsbobo View Post
I fixed it for ya big guy.

I'm happy to hear you're coming down. I've got a couple of presents for you that will make excellent accessories when drunk.
I hope those presents are going to be attached to ladies with blond hair... lol

Ive got those requested watchable presents for you too!

It will be a good time!

Stew
AF_Stew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!

mattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_Stew View Post
I hope those presents are going to be attached to ladies with blond hair... lol

Ive got those requested watchable presents for you too!

It will be a good time!

Stew
Watchable presents!!!

Sadly mine aren't connected to ladies with blonde hair, but you MIGHT just be able to barbarian their asses into submission with them.

And Stew...as per the 8th Civic Rules:23. Multiple screen names is strictly forbidden. Any member found to be posting under two screen names will be banned for a minimum of 7 days and the additional accounts will be removed. Any repeat offense of this rule will result in a permanent ban of the member.

I know, I know...I'm a lil stinker.

Last edited by mattsbobo; 08-24-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsbobo View Post
Watchable presents!!!

Sadly mine aren't connected to ladies with blonde hair, but you MIGHT just be able to barbarian their asses into submission with them.

And Stew...as per the 8th Civic Rules:23. Multiple screen names is strictly forbidden. Any member found to be posting under two screen names will be banned for a minimum of 7 days and the additional accounts will be removed. Any repeat offense of this rule will result in a permanent ban of the member.

I know, I know...I'm a lil stinker.
LOL...Im not the head admin anymore... and dont want to confuse people... Good thing I cant be banned
Old 08-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!

Quote:
LOL...Im not the head admin anymore... and dont want to confuse people... Good thing I cant be banned
Well I'll be monitoring your post count with an eagle eye my friend. If I see you sniffing around the For Sale section without having legit posts...I'm going straight to Obert.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

hahaha... oh Snap!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!

Quote:
hahaha... oh Snap!

That was sig material if I do say so myself.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:58 PM   #20 (permalink)

Don
dnorris89 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
my buddy and I are down if theres still spots

dnorris89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in