Lame Excuses: "Why I Can't Make The Dragon Meet" - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

sbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutral
Talking Lame Excuses: "Why I Can't Make The Dragon Meet"

This thread is for all the people who have been talking sh*t about going to The Dragon Meet all year and now have a lame excuse as to why they can't go!!

So if you've been posting in the Dragon Threads and now have "an excuse" as to why you can't make the meet ... Post Em Up!!!

thread posted with Cookstar's blessing

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Jeff
ojefferyo just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicojefferyo just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicojefferyo just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
somebody must have been really bored

ojefferyo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
VIP Member

obert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolley
LOL,,,,,it always happens when you make plans for a meet, People always back out for some reason.. POST THEM UP HERE PEOPLE...LOL
obert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

sbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutralsbigshot squeals their tires in neutral
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojefferyo View Post
somebody must have been really bored
not really, this thread has been in the works for quite a while!
sbigshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
VIP Member

Sean
kicker18 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I honestly have outside obligations that I have to tend to...such as taking care of my father who is ill, or taking my younger brother to a sport event/social gathering. I have backed out of two KY meets because of the aforementioned reasons.
kicker18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mick
xvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsxvoltm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
"dog ate my homework"
xvoltm2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
I'm scared of the Dragon

GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Larry
thedevastation just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to thedevastation
i have no job.
thedevastation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
VIP Member

obert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolley
I live in Washington State !!!!!!!!
obert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Jason Lee
cambodianricer just put it into 3rd gear on 8thciviccambodianricer just put it into 3rd gear on 8thciviccambodianricer just put it into 3rd gear on 8thciviccambodianricer just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
i have to be back before my 6pm curfew
cambodianricer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

ThePirate just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Mama dukes said I'm grounded and I'm not allowed off the front porch
ThePirate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

David
KartRacer just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Someone stole my wheels
KartRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
I live in Washington State !!!!!!!!
That is an excellent reason TO go!! You'd take home The Longest Roadtrip Award fo sho!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezerSi View Post
I'm scared of the Dragon

Some of us know better than that ;-)

Last edited by sbigshot; 06-02-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker18 View Post
I honestly have outside obligations that I have to tend to...such as taking care of my father who is ill, or taking my younger brother to a sport event/social gathering. I have backed out of two KY meets because of the aforementioned reasons.
totally understandable - you are excused
Old 06-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
Someone stole my wheels

https://www.8thcivic.com/forums/wheels-tires-fs/
Old 06-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Brian
8thgenInAL just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to 8thgenInAL
school, but if I don't have tests that friday I'm coming, got suspension and will have front slotted rotors and new pads up front and a RSB

Maybe next year i will switch the drums on the rear to rotors
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2009, 11:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

was better than yours
rolling_death just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to rolling_death
I'm afraid my car will break if i run it on the dragon!!!!
rolling_death is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Binks

Darwin
Dar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicDar-Dar just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
I dont want to drive for 5-7 days straight for a meet. Lol.
Dar-Dar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
s2DONK

YaMutha
akai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via AIM to akai6 Send a message via Yahoo to akai6
I haz motion sickness... BAD!

Sadly I cant even watch a roller coaster video without getting nauseated. Idk wtf its something new, perhaps within the last few years that it started happening..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
akai6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbigshot View Post
This thread is for all the people who have been talking sh*t about going to The Dragon Meet all year and now have a lame excuse as to why they can't go!!

So if you've been posting in the Dragon Threads and now have "an excuse" as to why you can't make the meet ... Post Em Up!!!

thread posted with Cookstar's blessing
Just a little premature, Scott. You know the excuses don't start til about a month before the meet.

Some don't even make excuses. It's like they are mega excited for a few months and make then...all of a sudden...POOF...they are gone from the Dragon forum and don't reply to PMs I send in an attempt to figure out how many are going to show. There's one guy in particular that really comes to mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by akai6 View Post
I haz motion sickness... BAD!

Sadly I cant even watch a roller coaster video without getting nauseated. Idk wtf its something new, perhaps within the last few years that it started happening..
I'll take it easy if you ride with me, I promise!

Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in