8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

NE heads to- The Official Super Sweet 23rd Birthday/ I Got Crabs In My Pants II Meet

1K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  GALAXY~SI 
#1 · (Edited)
Where: Funland (fredricksburg, va)
When: Saturday July 26th
Time: TBA
Why: Ryan & Ryan's 23rd birthday bash (rippars & ryryninja) / I Got Crabs In My Pants II

as of 06/13/08 funland will be meet location! placed a $100 deposit (non-refundable, so this is going down rain or shine!) for our group event to take place on 07/26/08. in order to get group pricing i need at least 25 people as stated below and the price will drop slightly if we have over 50 people. funland opens at 10 and rides are up by 11. through our group event we have unlimited rides and attractions which should mean we have access to lazer lag, miniature golf, go karts, etc without paying extra. the only thing we need to pay extra for is tokens for the indoor games, billiards, batting cages.

now we need to choose if we are just paying for the unlimited rides and attractions or we can get points for tokens added on to the pricing (tokens added to the group price will be better since you'll get 12 dollars worth or points for only 6.) payment for the this will only be cash so please make sure you have some with you. i will need to report a list back to funland no later than 07/21/08 so they can have everything ready for us when we get there that day.

will most likely be a weekend event with dinner friday night, funland saturday, and a brunch type deal sunday or so. ryan should have some deals on the hotel rooms just waiting to get the info from him.

break down of the weekends events

friday 07/25/08
-arrive
-check in
-pre-game?
-chipotle (dinner)
-back to hotel to chill maybe some wii or ps3
-late night trip to ihop?

saturday 07/26/08
-pre-meet (time tba, place tba via pm's)
-arrive at funland whenever (lunch will most likely be a whenever your hungry and leave and come back.)
-leave for dinner between the hours of 4-6
-once dinner is finished head back over to funland
-leave funland for the hotel to continue the party there

sunday 07/27/08
-brunch?

pics from last years meet: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intr...y-pants-meet-picture-thread-56k-teh-fail.html
videos from last years meet: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/introduction-pictures/63845-i-got-crabs-my-pants-meet-videos.html

Attending (Fa Sho)
rippars
ryryninja
xtreme thunder
whitesicivic06
civicconvert06
illusionstwice
alilbit-si-lly
galaxy~SI
graybully77
1slosichick
fligl2003
civicconvert06

Maybe
qshooter
jrmartinez
8renovatio8
udumkid
whitecivicsi
civic06sir
cnuco2007
nomar06
fbfg
humanduck
sirob119
charger2
twistedframe
jasonandre
gonzo
ncsi
darkgsr
fiji06si13
vivanshah
koreandude24
07civicmd
07LX
thajazz
firstsi

discuss bishes!

Hey guys,

Some of your fellow NE members are making the drive down for this meet. I have hook up at a hotel and the guys coming down can vouch I take care of them.

Just trying to get a feel of who else might be interested from the region.

I'll leave it to local members to set up the caravan down. :thumb:

#2 · (Edited)
Thanks Ryan! :wavey:

People from the NE attending. Caravan? Let me know and I can add to the list. It will be a weekend meet abviuosly. Other details in the original thread!

1. Xtreme Thunder (Joe) -NY
2. Qshooter151 (Jordan & Dany) -NY
3. Illusionstwice (J) -NJ
4. 06 Civic Ex (Nuno) - Bebot Acres <---That kid ain't really going...:iorun:
5. 00celica (Danielle) +1 - NY
6. hondawhore77

#10 ·
I been down since the beggining ill put it in the books that im requesting off. Gotta wait till the boss get back from italtly so i have to take of Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday right?

Drive down Friday, Drive back up Sunday ok kool..o yeah monday to rest from driving lawlz.

hmmm cash will kill me lol

100 to go down 100 to come up good lord all these hundreds lol

#24 ·
we're leaving friday morning. :thumb:
What's this I hear bout me not going
please, we know you ain't goin kid. :shady:
i might come! looks like fun...
oh it will be. come on out man! :party:
and also.. whats going on with the hotel rooms??
ryry has the hookup. will be a good price, trust me. ;)
pfft......I guess you can move me to the def going list....
:eek:hsnap: teh Nomarz! :hail: :cheerleader:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.