8th Generation Honda Civic Forum - View Single Post - What's the coolest concert you've ever been to?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
tommyroo

tommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warriortommyroo is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Probably the first Bonnaroo festival in 2002. It really opened my mind (& ears) to many different forms of music then I was used to listening to. Changed my life, literally.

Widespread Panic • Trey Anastasio • String Cheese Incident • Phil Lesh and Friends (w/ Bob Weir) • Bela Fleck & Edgar Meyer • Galactic • Gov't Mule • moe. • Ben Harper • Ween • Jack Johnson • Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains • Keller Williams Incident • Karl Denson's Tiny Universe • Disco Biscuits • Norah Jones • Robert Randolph & the Family Band • Umphrey's McGee • Soulive • Blind Boys of Alabama • North Mississippi Allstars • Mofro • Particle • Blackalicious • Dirty Dozen Brass Band • Col. Bruce Hampton & The Code Talkers • Donna the Buffalo • Dottie Peoples • DJ Logic • The Big Wu • Drums & Tuba • Cut Chemist • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Del McCoury band • John Butler Trio • Gran Torino • Z-Trip • Amon Tobin • Llama • Campbell Brothers • RANA • Acoustic Syndicate • Corey Harris • Gabe Dixon • Jim White • Lil' Rascals Brass Band • Vinroc • Z-Trip
tommyroo is offline   Reply With Quote