8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

500 plus at the wheel.

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  aLmk 
#1 ·
What all do I need to do to have 500 plus at the wheels. How much will I need to buildthe motor and tranny. And I will be putting on a turbo what would be best.

#7 ·
PRL or Synapse GTX3071R kit, you can make 500 stock block but if you drive it hard regularly it will break eventually. PPG or albines trans is the only thing that will guarantee that you hold that power reliably. Other than that, start reading up some of the big HP builds on here and the turbo threads in general.

#8 ·
First you need to do more research. Second, you need a quality turbo kit (I personally chose the Full-Race EFR kit and suggest you take a look at it as well) and a clutch and fuel pump/injectors that can handle the power. You will also want to do something to the transmission to ensure reliability, and get a suspension and brakes setup that can handle the power. You should also make sure you have enough money left over to make repairs if anything unplanned happens

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.