8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Official Arizona Chat/Spotted Thread

327K views 7K replies 264 participants last post by  Tagger888 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:

• [*]No Selling in the chat threads, even if it is site related
    [*]No Rep abuse/whoring
    [*]No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement
    [*]No post whoring, if you want to whore, take it to VIP (theres a thread here), if youre not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
    [*]Don't violate any of the other rules found here.

If these rules are broken again, the chat threads will get closed and will not be reopened. Individuals who violate these rules will get a 7 day ban.

#10 ·
im not with them anymore i still get my same deals as i did when i worked there. yeah there going to move in the building next door there going to do installs there and from what they said they want to get a dyno too. we can still have meets there ill talk with them and see if they want to have another big one with the food,dj,and all that again,

just a question...i have 4 ex wheels with tires that im trying to sell..for 250 mint condition...anyone want these? let me know
i'd be interested in buying two of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.