****Official 2012 College Football thread**** - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

xrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Send a message via AIM to xrs54
****Official 2012 College Football thread****

Can't believe this hasn't already been started (or if it has and I just missed it, mods, delete). Welp, week 1 of the new season is done and in the books, and the big surprise ( not really) was, that damn school up north (Michigan), getting absolutely waxed by Alabama. Was fantastic!

Ohio State's Devin Smith's TD catch holds the catch of the week (maybe year), and Wisconsin barley escapes Northern Iowa...lol... (god I hate Wisconsin...).

Clearly I'm only focused on the Big Ten, but since the first 4 weeks are all non-confrence games, it makes for some good watching! Who's your team and how do you think they will do??

Ohio State, not being eligible for post season play, I think will do well but will have some things to work out, with a new coach and all. They might be that team who will screw another B1G team out of a bowl game, which would be awesome! Then in 2013, the Urban Meyer era of dominance will begin...!

I'm actually pulling for the Penn State athletes. They had nothing to do with what that sick bastard did, but at the same time, they gave up 21 pts in the 2nd half, they have some work to do.

Discuss...!

Last edited by xrs54; 09-02-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

MwSlim just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Garage
Ugh that game last night made me sick! If Denard isnt gonna run with the ball they should put Bellamy in there. I'm excited to see that kid play. Denard trying to be a pocket passer is a joke.

Bama is no joke, I think they are going to compete for the national championship again this year. I wish that team from the armpit of America had the balls to schedule them just so I could see them get embarrassed too lol

Go Blue!!!
MwSlim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tiznonay just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicTiznonay just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicTiznonay just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicTiznonay just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicTiznonay just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
for College football! Im pretty excited. Even tho my Golden Bears r gonna get steamrolled in the Pac-12. USC bandwagon's gonna be crazy in CA this year. Should be an exciting year overall!
Tiznonay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2012, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jo-Von-E

Jhovany M.
Geovone just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via MSN to Geovone Send a message via Yahoo to Geovone Send a message via Skype™ to Geovone
Go Ducks! Pretty wild jerseys
vit twerks???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Geovone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Robert
HeelsandEers just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
This is going to be an exciting year. It's all or nothing for WV this season. They aren't quite good enough to win it all, but winning the Big XII sure as hell would be nice.
HeelsandEers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Chad
Chadillac just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Nice one Utah St.! That game just made my whole weekend.
Chadillac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Matt
Infamouspockets just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MwSlim View Post
Ugh that game last night made me sick! If Denard isnt gonna run with the ball they should put Bellamy in there. I'm excited to see that kid play. Denard trying to be a pocket passer is a joke.

Bama is no joke, I think they are going to compete for the national championship again this year. I wish that team from the armpit of America had the balls to schedule them just so I could see them get embarrassed too lol

Go Blue!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Go blue!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Infamouspockets is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)

Robert
Denard about ended his hopes of Heisman with that game.. lol I agree... Bama is legit. I think it could be them and SC in the championship.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

Garage
Denard never really had a chance to win the heisman, that was all preseason hype. If he could throw the ball it would be a different story but he's really just a running threat. I think Barkley is gonna take the trophy

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s
Old 09-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

Robert
Not if Geno has anything to say about it.

One can dream lol I agree, it's barkleys
To lose.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

xrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a timexrs54 lives their life a quarter mile at a time
MwSwin and Infamouspockets ; there's 2 of you now?! Wtf?! Dont try and make excuses for that beat down a week ago...lol OSU played USC 3 years in a row and Miami the last 2, that's some good competition. If it makes you ladies feel any better, go to the NCG 2 years in a row and loose...smh...
xrs54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

Michael
Metalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
UCF being a bit of a handful?
Metalhead852 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs54 View Post
MwSwin and Infamouspockets ; there's 2 of you now?! Wtf?! Dont try and make excuses for that beat down a week ago...lol OSU played USC 3 years in a row and Miami the last 2, that's some good competition. If it makes you ladies feel any better, go to the NCG 2 years in a row and loose...smh...
No excuses here, we got our asses kicked. I just wish Denard would have played his game, it looked like he was being protected and we didn't go into the game expecting anything but a loss.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jo-Von-E

Jhovany M.
Geovone just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via MSN to Geovone Send a message via Yahoo to Geovone Send a message via Skype™ to Geovone
Go Beavers, beat dem cheese heads
vit twerks???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Geovone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

Robert
lol @ penn state's kicker
Old 09-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

Matt
Migitmatt just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
ASU killed NAU 63-6, we were up 42-0 at halftime which is embarrassing. But then again it's only NAU haha. We play Illinois tonight!
Migitmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #17 (permalink)

Garage
Michigan barely beat air force lol I knew it was gonna be tough to defend the triple option but dayuum! Denard was a beast though 200+ and 2 tds through the air and 200+ and 2 tds rushing

Old 09-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #18 (permalink)

Michael
Metalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicMetalhead852 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Missouri got a taste of that "Old Man Football". I love when someone talks crap and gets beat.
Metalhead852 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #19 (permalink)

Robert
The Big 10 is a joke. I love seeing that mediocre conference struggle year in and year out.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MwSlim View Post
Michigan barely beat air force lol I knew it was gonna be tough to defend the triple option but dayuum! Denard was a beast though 200+ and 2 tds through the air and 200+ and 2 tds rushing
I was defiantly surprised by that score. Denard looked like it was actually ready this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelsandEers View Post
The Big 10 is a joke. I love seeing that mediocre conference struggle year in and year out.
The only reason the B1G is mediocre at beast is because it's schools like Minn, Purdue, IU, Iowa, Northwestern, Penn St., and soon Wisconsin, who are all terrible. Which is guess is over half our confrence...haha. But it's schools like OSU, Mich, and Mich St. who are consistently good, or at least try to keep the B1G respectable... But, I honestly could careless about the rest of the conference, as long as the Buckeyes keep winning, I'm happy! :Beer:

I never understood how people can route for a rival school, just because their in the same conference... I was so happy when Wisconsin lost in the Rose Bowl last season, AGAIN...haha!
xrs54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.