DIY: Breakfast Pizza - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Quail Man!

Nick
GETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholders
Send a message via AIM to GETxERxDONE
DIY: Breakfast Pizza

i told a few people id make this, so here it is.

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
frozen pizza
salsa
1 slice cheese

preheat the oven according to the directions on the pizza

i start out with the cheap totinos frozen pizzas, but you can use whatever pizza you like

get your pan, cheese and scramble 2 eggs. i used a pan with holes in the bottom to make the crust crispier.

put some Pam or something on the pan so the pizza wont stick. then put some salsa on it. i used mild because thats what we have

get the pan hot and put some melt some butter in it so the eggs wont stick, you can substitute butter for anything else really..butter seems to work best though.

keep mixing the eggs so they dont start to group together and put the slice of cheese in and start mixing it. i took it off the heat at this point so it wouldnt cook too fast.

when its done it should look something like this. (i added some salt and pepper to taste)

put the eggs on the pizza and spread it out. then you can put some cheese on top if you like (i did but didnt get a pic)

pop it in the preheated oven for about 8 mins for this pizza. and check it at this point stick your finger in the middle to make sure its heated through. if not put in for a little longer.

at this point, you can make sure you have plenty of sweet tea

and once it is done it should look like this.

then all you have to do is cut it up and serve!

v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
|

Last edited by GETxERxDONE; 01-30-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Mikey6p

|
Mikey6p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 12:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ryan
Ryd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicRyd1ZZ just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Can't see the pics at work but it sounds delish!
Ryd1ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!

"Stance"...The new jockstrap
mattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbomattsbobo has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
I'm already addicted to Totinos Party Pizzas, and now I wan't this more than life itself. I don't even smoke weed anymore.
mattsbobo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

luis
wtfluis just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
THIS IS THE BEST DIY I HAVE EVER SEEN!

wtfluis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
ILDS™

Rickeh™
jrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to jrMartinez24 Send a message via Yahoo to jrMartinez24
wow I am hungry now

jrMartinez24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quail Man!

Nick
GETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholdersGETxERxDONE has carbon fibre cupholders
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsbobo View Post
I'm already addicted to Totinos Party Pizzas, and now I wan't this more than life itself. I don't even smoke weed anymore.
haha i never have smoked anything and i still came up with this lol. its soo good. and very filling too!

|

|
|
GETxERxDONE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

ugination87 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicugination87 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicugination87 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicugination87 just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
wow that looks soooooooooooo good haha. quick question. do you cook the eggs on the pan till they are fully cooked. Or do you leave it semi raw so that it can cook in the oven without burning?
ugination87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quail Man!

Nick
well they are all cooked just still alittle runny i guess. just not hard so they are still spreadable. the oven does cook them alittle but not much, only one part got brown when i did this.

|

|
|
Old 01-30-2009, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kurt
Bananasplit lives their life a quarter mile at a timeBananasplit lives their life a quarter mile at a timeBananasplit lives their life a quarter mile at a timeBananasplit lives their life a quarter mile at a timeBananasplit lives their life a quarter mile at a timeBananasplit lives their life a quarter mile at a time
+++repppp

I think I have breakfast for tomorrow.
Bananasplit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tim
06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on06civictx just slapped nitrous oxide on
its too much work...
06civictx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yada just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic

That sounds really good!!!
Yada is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

vtecbr0 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to vtecbr0
that **** looks so dank.
vtecbr0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Bueno
bueno4x4 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
best.post.ever
bueno4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

Bobby
mr_mezi will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
werd..
mr_mezi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #16 (permalink)

Bryan
Blackknight103 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
yummy! Im so doing this
Blackknight103 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2009, 04:42 AM   #17 (permalink)

Clyde
ClydeFG2 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to ClydeFG2
I tried it. That **** was bomb!!! But instead of using a slice of cheese I used grated cheddar cheese

Then I farted for days.
ClydeFG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
Quail Man!

Nick
yeah all the shreaded cheese i had was alittle bit of colby jack. so i used it to put on top, the eggs taste surprisingly good with the regular american sliced though

of course you can go without using cheese eggs, but my philosophy is..the more cheese the better.

|

|
|
Old 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
Camry Loverz

Steven
AbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turboAbsoluteGG has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
lol i dont like eggs that much...but i would just add bacon to the pizza and some melted cheese
Old 02-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
VIP Member

obert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolleyobert likez to fill up with red trolley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6p View Post
obert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.