8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Best way to drive Turbo car

6K views 72 replies 26 participants last post by  aLmk 
#1 · (Edited)
getting turbo soon

Any suggestion or recommendation from the si turbo owners out there.:dancing:

#30 ·
you just better make sure you have good brakes and tires.... my tires are so bald braking is becoming ****ty.. yesterday i was at 8 psi in 3rd(wot) about 50 feet from a red light(needing to turn right it wasnt a 4 way) and usually i would be able to just stop in time...... well not this time.. we had to take that turn literally drifting and tires screatching and screaming at like 45 mph into traffic.. luckily not hitting the car in the furthest lane(i atleast kept us in the correct lane lmao)

moral of the story... i need tires to keep me where im trying to go

#37 ·
one time on my eclipse. i let all 4 corners get so bad that all the steel belts were hanging thru the tires that i could have tied in knots over and over again. i ended up getting towed to the tire shop because i had 4 flats at once. ya i was cheap. i literally ran those tires to the ground

#31 ·
Lmao youve been complaining about tires since like November....THAT'S 4 MONTHS AGO.

Don't you think its time to hit up the for sale section lol

#54 ·
i found if you just run with the boomba front torque mount and inject the rear mount, you won't get near as much vibration and it still does a pretty good job. my top mount is supported by a stiffy arm. i feel like an old man and couldn't deal with any boomba so i just injected all my torque mounts.

#58 ·
Dam. That's solid. No engine movement at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.