Newtown shooting a hoax? - Page 3 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > On Topic

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #41 (permalink)

R18 Crew Member #905
Russell764 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Newtown shooting a hoax?

Sheep will be sheep, figure it out yourself I don't care anymore

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Last edited by Russell764; 01-17-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Russell764 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #42 (permalink)

Brad
R18LX-S just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchris View Post
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
9/11: Science and Conspiracy | National Geographic Channel

This aired a few years ago, scientists, physicists, and experts debunk every major retarded conspiracy myth using real world experiments and evidence.

It's mindnumbingly amazing how naive and stupid people can be.
Think about having a can of jet fuel and throwing a match in it. It's going to blow up. It wont slowly burn at 2500F. The fact that our government told us that it did is a reason to go "huh?". Most people go ok well I guess. And then the video they released of the floors "pancaking" onto one another. Most people don't think fast enough to ask questions so if it make some sense then its good enough.

R18LX-S is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #43 (permalink)

fecurtis just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by R18LX-S View Post
lol

Think about having a can of jet fuel and throwing a match in it. It's going to blow up. It wont slowly burn at 2500F. The fact that our government told us that it did is a reason to go "huh?". Most people go ok well I guess. And then the video they released of the floors "pancaking" onto one another. Most people don't think fast enough to ask questions so if it make some sense then its good enough.
You're joking right?

Next time try this.

Get some gasoline and pour a couple of drops on the ground.
Light a match.
Throw it into the gas.

The match will go out and no fire, jet fuel has an even higher flash point than gasoline so yeah you are also misinformed (Flash Point - Fuels). Plus jet fuel by it's very nature is a very slow burning fuel. They've dismissed this claim already in the Nat Geo documentary.

I guess this is the new crowd of folks, those who blindly believe anything they hear on youtube, very, very sad.
fecurtis is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #44 (permalink)

I'm me
GoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell764 View Post
What is that image?

Because that isn't the Pentagon after the 9/11 attack.

Also an aluminum plane will pretty much disintegrate upon a high velocity impact. Aluminum is a very soft metal.
GoHuskies is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #45 (permalink)

Brad
Quote:
You're joking right?

Next time try this.

Get some gasoline and pour a couple of drops on the ground.
Light a match.
Throw it into the gas.

The match will go out and no fire, jet fuel has an even higher flash point than gasoline so yeah you are also misinformed (Flash Point - Fuels). Plus jet fuel by it's very nature is a very slow burning fuel. They've dismissed this claim already in the Nat Geo documentary.

I guess this is the new crowd of folks, those who blindly believe anything they hear on youtube, very, very sad.
Read grasshopper

Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum > Jet Fuel Burn Rates
Old 01-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #46 (permalink)

Brad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHuskies View Post
What is that image?

Because that isn't the Pentagon after the 9/11 attack.

Also an aluminum plane will pretty much disintegrate upon a high velocity impact. Aluminum is a very soft metal.

No seats, bodies, back boxes or the ****pit were found
Old 01-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #47 (permalink)

I'm me
GoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicGoHuskies sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Quote:
Where did you hear this?

I'm pretty sure bodies are going to be roasted to beyond recognition and I remember news stories about clearing human remains. Of course you won't see any in the new clips because you won't be able to tell piles of smoked flesh from other debris.
GoHuskies is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #48 (permalink)
VIP Member

Strate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicStrate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicStrate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
Newtown shooting a hoax?

this is getting juicy
Strate L O S S is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
What's that supposed to tell me?

If you can learn to think for yourself for a moment instead of following some random forum with a bunch of morons, you'd understand one critical point:

Steel doesn't have to melt in order for a building to collapse.

While the general temperatures stated in that link are correct in terms of how much heat it takes to melt steel, no one claimed the steel melted. Steel will bend, warp, and lose it's structural integrity at far lower temperatures.

Jet fuel can burn at a temperature upwards of 1500 degrees, at that temperature steel will lose roughly 50% of it's structural integrity. Your using the straw man fallacy in claiming that since the jet fuel couldn't of melted the steel, it's a lie.

The fallacy here is that no one claimed that's why the tower fell. The jet fuel burned for a few minutes and was the catalyst for setting everything else on fire. It'd be like me complaining my burger isn't cooked because the lighter fluid in my grill went out so quickly.

Why don't you have a read and educate yourself from an actual reputable source:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Popular Mechanics
Old 01-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
......do you know what happens to a human body when it goes from 500 mph to 0 mph?

How can people honestly be this ignorant?

Even putting all this plane nonsense aside. I used to work around relatively sensative government activities back when I was a government contractor. What you are suggesting is that the US Federal Government, somehow, manage to fake the deaths of thousands of people who were supposed to be on those planes and sent missiles and/or set off bombs instead?

That the US Federal Government relied on thousands of people, most of whom aren't even employed by the Federal Government to keep their mouths shut and that in the 11+ years after the incident, everyone is still keeping their mouths shut about it?

Why did they even bother doing this to begin with? Why would they not just attack the two WTC and call it a day? Why target the Pentagon too? Their OWN building? You want to suggest that the government was willing to kill it's OWN EMPLOYEES and cause itself hundreds of millions of dollars in damage?

You also want to suggest that we somehow convinced Osama Bin Laden to take credit for the attack so that we could wage a war in trying to find him? And all of this was hatched by a POTUS who was/is considered to be, by many, one of the dumbest Presidents ever?

The motives themselves make about as much logical sense as the conspiracy theory.

Last edited by fecurtis; 01-17-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #51 (permalink)

Brad
Do a quick google search of burn skyscrapers. They were on fire for days and still stood. All thats lefts is the steel. The fact that the twin towers fell that fast, straight down, and were still melting into december after months of rain....smells fishy. I go off my instincts as everyone else does on their lives and what they choose to believe etc...

Wanna say how building 7 fell?
Old 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #52 (permalink)

Brad
Oil

Just before 911 happened there was a report that billions of dollars were missing and they didn't know how to account for it. The, whatever it was, hit the exact spot of the pentagon where they kept track of all of this.

Have you ever seen someone, or a kid whine to their mom or dad and say "he hit me" when no one actually did? If the parent believes it the guy who "hit" him/her is in trouble.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Do a quick google search of burn skyscrapers. They were on fire for days and still stood. All thats lefts is the steel. The fact that the twin towers fell that fast, straight down, and were still melting into december after months of rain....smells fishy. I go off my instincts as everyone else does on their lives and what they choose to believe etc...

Wanna say how building 7 fell?
Should try going off of facts since your gut doesn't seem to bright.

Why would I google search burn skyscrapers? Did planes filled with jet fuel fly into all of those too?

Didn't think so. So why would I look up buildings that had fires with significantly lower temperatures?

As for building 7, that's mentioned in the link too, I can tell that you didn't bother reading it (either that or you couldn't understand it, history has shown conspiracy theorists aren't particularly intelligent so either one is plausible):

Quote:
Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom—approximately 10 stories—about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors—along with the building's unusual construction—were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Popular Mechanics
I know how this song and dance goes, since conspiracy theorists aren't smart enough to think for themselves, you'll be absolutely unable to answer any of my questions (since they weren't addressed via youtube) and will, instead, pivot to other ridiculous claims...fun stuff.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #54 (permalink)

Brad
I'm just doing quick searches but here's something if you want to look into it.

Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings
Old 01-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #55 (permalink)

Brad
SLing your hate around but I dont see how you're mad, you just deny this stuff. When my own government suggest we go to war with another country and hove thousands of our armed forces die and they still wont release thos tapes of the pentagon, its fishy to me. At least then to shut us up if we're so annoying
Old 01-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Oil

Just before 911 happened there was a report that billions of dollars were missing and they didn't know how to account for it. The, whatever it was, hit the exact spot of the pentagon where they kept track of all of this.

Have you ever seen someone, or a kid whine to their mom or dad and say "he hit me" when no one actually did? If the parent believes it the guy who "hit" him/her is in trouble.
lol no it didn't, there is no one specific room in the Pentagon that solely tracks money. The government, like any other business, uses what are called redundancy systems. Besides, how do you know what that area was used for? What's your source on that piece of funny information?

You could blow up servers in one location or have them fail in one location, but they're all backed up in one or many other locations, depending on how vital the information is. It'd be pretty dumb for the government or any business to store vital information in one centralized location and not bother keeping back ups in the event of systematic failure...or in this instance if they blew up.

You really are proving to be a piece of work, I take it you're some young kid as well who simply doesn't know any better.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
I know how this song and dance goes, since conspiracy theorists aren't smart enough to think for themselves, you'll be absolutely unable to answer any of my questions (since they weren't addressed via youtube) and will, instead, pivot to other ridiculous claims...fun stuff.
Quote:
I'm just doing quick searches but here's something if you want to look into it.

Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings
Quote:
SLing your hate around but I dont see how you're mad, you just deny this stuff. When my own government suggest we go to war with another country and hove thousands of our armed forces die and they still wont release thos tapes of the pentagon, its fishy to me. At least then to shut us up if we're so annoying
lol turns out I was right, imagine my surprise. And pst, they did release the footage, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195702,00.html, http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...on-video_x.htm.

Oh well I'm done feeding the ignorant troll.

Last edited by fecurtis; 01-17-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #58 (permalink)

Brad
Quote:
lol no it didn't, there is no one specific room in the Pentagon that solely tracks money. The government, like any other business, uses what are called redundancy systems. Besides, how do you know what that area was used for? What's your source on that piece of funny information?

You could blow up servers in one location or have them fail in one location, but they're all backed up in one or many other locations, depending on how vital the information is. It'd be pretty dumb for the government or any business to store vital information in one centralized location and not bother keeping back ups in the event of systematic failure...or in this instance if they blew up.

You really are proving to be a piece of work, I take it you're some young kid as well who simply doesn't know any better.
It would be easy to get rid of information this way. Just tell everyone "hey its in the pentagon its safe". Then boom
Old 01-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #59 (permalink)

Brad
Where is the video? Link?
Old 01-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #60 (permalink)
VIP Member

Antonino B. B. Leyva
galaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
This thread is appealing to my taste buds.

galaxygrey13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.