8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Any good performance/lowered car alignment places around Dallas/Ft.Worth?

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Rocktiger9 
#1 ·
Most places I see have the typical drive up lifts and are every hesitant to do lowered cars and performance camber setups. :eekdancesmiley:

#4 ·
Ntb

Go to the NTB in west fort worth off of loop 820 and whitesettlement rd. they have new lifts and thats where I got my camber and toe adjusted when I lowered my SI on TEIN S. Techs! :vtec: they Charge like 100+ but you can go back and get it adjusted as many times as you want for like 2 yrs and they said you can transfer it to another car one time in the same amount of time!

#8 ·
Go to the NTB in west fort worth off of loop 820 and whitesettlement rd. they have new lifts and thats where I got my camber and toe adjusted when I lowered my SI on TEIN S. Techs! :vtec: they Charge like 100+ but you can go back and get it adjusted as many times as you want for like 2 yrs and they said you can transfer it to another car one time in the same amount of time!
Im right by there, is this a good place to take my LX Coupe for oil changes, etc?

Thanks.

#5 ·
Yeah look for newer shops. Most places that were built in the last couple years have low profile lifts. Older shops don't want to make the costly switch but they will probably regret it down the line.

Also, like he said, NTBs 2 year programs are nice. My friend had a 2 year front end alignment thing with them, he must have had it done 8 times. (usually like $40 a pop)

#7 ·
Just because you may have worked at one with a bunch of morons who don't care for people's crap doesnt mean they are ALL like that. Sure, most people who work there may not know squat, but not everyone who works there tries to break stuff.

The guy at the NTB me and my friend use is really good with low cars. We took his EM1 (which had a ground clearence of about 3inches) to their shop and all we had to do was take the front bumper off and it went right up no problem.

#10 ·
True, I think it's even easier to change the oil on a R18 (DX/LX/EX models) than it is the Si. Some people complain about the placement of the oil filter on the K20 but I didnt have a problem with it when I was working on the RSX... although I did already have the entire subframe dropped....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.