8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas/Ft. Worth Chat Thread

8K views 176 replies 28 participants last post by  firmhonda 
#1 ·
I was forced to trash the other DFW chat thread due to members refusing to comply with the rules of the forum, so here is a new one.

For Sale activity within this thread will not be tolerated.

Any users that fail the recognize this will be met with actions taken against their account.​

This isn't just us trying to be a pain in the ***, this is to help protect buyers and sellers alike. If anyone gets ripped off we can easily reference a thread created in the right section and turn it over to any authorities, this isn't true with posts inside threads like these.

This isn't an "At your own risk" issue, this is a rule that is in place and will be followed.

I'm sorry as I don't want to be "that guy," but the fact of the matter is that when people refuse to comply with these very clear rules it just makes it harder for everyone, especially if things go awry.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

See less See more
#12 ·
yes!! Car Toys in Frisco at Preston and Gaylord!! come buy stuff from me :)

but not tomorrow.. VP and Regional manager are visiting and I'm not allowed on the sales floor when they're there since I'm not done with training yet

#23 · (Edited)
see it's jackasses like these guys that ruin a prefectly good meet like RK, not everybody that goes out there is a lameass kid with a universal wing and an autozone special muffler. i'm tired of the stigma that these "high and mighty oh i never street race"types have towards RK and no i'm not saying i never drive excessively fast, but there's different kinds of meets for different kinds of enthusiasts and RK is not that kind of meet, it's a highquality profesionally organized meet , the new spot is badass, keep up the good work guys.

#38 ·
Man, it seems that every single crazy case that they have on that show is from Dallas. I remember one that was in a motel where these two guys and a girl robbed and killed this guy.. it was a sad scene for sure.

hey, just moved here to euless from elkton, MD
Go back. MD, pffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.