*official* What cell phone and service do you have? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Technology

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

David Yonehara
Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Yospeed
*official* What cell phone and service do you have?

I have, well, had a Sidekick II. Web browser as good as Firefox(well, almsot), e-mail, QWERTY keypad, texting, IM - hell, it was practically a mini-CPU! I loved it but some d*ckhead had to go and steal it today while I was at work. I left it on the counter and it got snatched away. :/ So now I'm in the market for a new phone. Post yours up, and why it's awesome! I'm looking aorund for another good QWERTY keypad phone prefferably with a higher-speed internet connection and IM is a must. :P Any suggestions are very welcome!

Edit: Wow a 6 year old post. I've since upgraded to a HTC G2.

Edit Again: 7 years and now I'm up to a Galaxy S3. Can't believe I was happy with a Sidekick all those years ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2006, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Photobucket

Silver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsSilver8th switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Silver8th
I have a sidekick II. You should get another 1 but get the Mr Cartoon edition and if you catch who stole yours break their neck!.

Silver8th is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 12:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

el_ben2 likes to double clutchel_ben2 likes to double clutchel_ben2 likes to double clutch
Send a message via ICQ to el_ben2 Send a message via MSN to el_ben2
i just had buy the LG MG800c
its amazing...

Last edited by el_ben2; 05-15-2006 at 01:14 AM.
el_ben2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2006, 12:42 AM   #4 (permalink)

David Oakley
Hybrid_Customs just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I have a black Razr from Cingular
Hybrid_Customs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 01:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

aznives3 likes to double clutchaznives3 likes to double clutchaznives3 likes to double clutch
Send a message via AIM to aznives3
SE S710a
aznives3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 02:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
VIP Member

David Yonehara
Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!Yospeed needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Yospeed
My friends got a razr. They're awesome phones, but I need a QWERTY keypad and good internet access. Hey Silver8th, do you have a T-Mobile sidekick, or an unlocked sidekick? I've heard that the unlocked sidekicks and hiptops allow you to upload your own custom mp3 ringtones, as opposed to the y t-mobile ringtones that cost 4 bucks a pop.

|
|
|
|
Yospeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 02:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

Andy
Gone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicGone just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to Gone Send a message via MSN to Gone Send a message via Yahoo to Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznives3
SE S710a
I have one. Its not all that great. The screen is amazing, the camera is OK (but only in bright conditions), the flash sucks (its more of a flashlight, not flash) the reception is good, menus could be better (delays) and the keypad is somewhat vague and hard to get a feel for the keys when texting. I use another phone, but the S710a is a nice little backup phone I guess.
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Subzer03 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to Subzer03 Send a message via Yahoo to Subzer03
i have a silver RAZR from tmobile, which is now blue...
Subzer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 09:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
thinkin about an RX-8?!?!

k20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to k20z3Vo
T-Mobile's the name. Razr v3's the game.

Slammed EG6....
k20z3Vo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

Melissa
missy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq kingmissy867 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to missy867 Send a message via Yahoo to missy867
LG VX6100 IMO, it's a POS I hate the phone, I've already had it replaced once because my old one wouldn't charge and now I'm stuck with the same phone until my contract is up which is December of this year. I can't wait. Camera phone is terrible also!

Life's Good
missy867 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
El Presidente'

Rainman just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicRainman just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
I have Sprint and your average flip cell.
I hate SPRINT!! Their service is horrible. Dropped calls, constant roam. AND I AM IN DOWNTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!!!!
Think I am going to Verizon. Much better service.
Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

_cargirl just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
For Christmas, my boyfriend bought me a Motorola Rokr.

Just over the weekend, I bought my boyfriend a Samsung t809.
_cargirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
VIP Member

atruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq kingatruhondagrl is teh bbq king
Unlocked Motorola U6 Pebl in red. It's a raging P.O.S. I had to stick a wad of tape on the battery so it wouldn't jostle around and shut off contstantly
atruhondagrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Acorns!

webby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolleywebby likez to fill up with red trolley
It's been a while since I updated my cell phone
webby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tuna Fiddle

Dave
twistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolleytwistedframe likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to twistedframe
Quote:
Originally Posted by webby
It's been a while since I updated my cell phone
damn what did you do steal Zach Morris's cell phone?!?!

Anyway I have a razor which was awesome until i dropped it. I deff need to get a new one...

twistedframe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Crazy Yellow Puppet

Back and Forth Forever
CameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolley
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedframe
Anyway I have a razor which was awesome until i dropped it. I deff need to get a new one...
I was searching for a new phone and was looking at the display Razor. I slipped and dropped it, and it shattered. It was no more than a 3 foot drop. I quickly decided to walk away at that point and keep my phone for a while longer, even though the earpiece is busted and it locks up constantly...

CameronJr9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #17 (permalink)

NightKidsGTR just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
I have Sprint and your average flip cell.
I hate SPRINT!! Their service is horrible. Dropped calls, constant roam. AND I AM IN DOWNTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!!!!
Think I am going to Verizon. Much better service.
I have Sprint, too. Only real complaint I have is that their phones kinda suck; I never had a dropped call or was constantly roaming. I wanna switch back to Verizon maybe. Currently on a family share plan, but I might get my own account; I get discounts @ Verizon and Sprint
NightKidsGTR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 01:46 PM   #18 (permalink)

Hubert
liuh just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to liuh
just got a SE w600i, nice screen, camera, everything
liuh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 02:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Webby's Minion

Nikon Squad Member #8
8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse8thgenuser wheelies their car in reverse
I have two phones:

This one is sexy:
Motorola SLVR L7 (V8), unlocked, no iTunes

But I use this one more:
Nokia 6230b, Cingular

Both have a memory card slot, a camera and play mp3s.

- 8 t h g e n u s e r -
8thgenuser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #20 (permalink)

Cybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpgCybergypsy gets 3000 mpg
Send a message via Skype™ to Cybergypsy
V3 here too in silver, love the way it feels in my hand

Cybergypsy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.