~(Official Android Only Thread)~ - Page 13 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Technology

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #241 (permalink)

McTomalds
michinsi will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Garage
Send a message via AIM to michinsi Send a message via MSN to michinsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepsouthCivic View Post
Any idea when my samsung s2 epic 4g touch will get ice cream sandwich OP?
I read end of March or April for i9100...and a few more months after for the carriers to release it.

michinsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #242 (permalink)

John
jpak828 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Rooted Mytouch 4G checking in:

Current Rom is Royal Ginger

jpak828 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #243 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Mikey6p
Ordered a Galaxy Nexus today

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Mikey6p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2012, 02:06 AM   #244 (permalink)

IlUv It WeNu CaLl Me BiG pApA
~(ACE)~ just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
~(ACE)~ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #245 (permalink)

kindacrazyazn just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to kindacrazyazn
Just bought a tablet. Figured i would chime in and say how awesome having one. I sometimes use it more than my phone. It is the Asus Transformer, running a deodex ICS ROM. May i add that face unlock is awesome.
kindacrazyazn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #246 (permalink)

blanc0 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindacrazyazn View Post
Just bought a tablet. Figured i would chime in and say how awesome having one. I sometimes use it more than my phone. It is the Asus Transformer, running a deodex ICS ROM. May i add that face unlock is awesome.
Dude my friend just bought one and I was playing around with it last night. I really want one after seeing it. It was sick
blanc0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #247 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Ice cream sandwich

|
Old 03-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #248 (permalink)

kindacrazyazn just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to kindacrazyazn
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanc0 View Post
Dude my friend just bought one and I was playing around with it last night. I really want one after seeing it. It was sick
I fricken love mine. On Antutu Benchmark i was scoring right below the transformer prime. Ya my transformer is alittle out of date but it still has a lot of support on xda. and plus we just got ICS on it and it is super responsive. If i were you i would save some money for one and maybe find a good deal on it. I got mine for about $300 without tax.
kindacrazyazn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #249 (permalink)

Becky - R18 Crew #325
HondaCivic_R18 just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Just got the Droid razr. Really like it but I'm a newb to this whole 4G thing..seems like when i had my Droid 2, I could usually use the internet with no problems it was just slow...now I can't with this phone, I have to go outside or something to get the 4G, and I never used wifi with my old phone seems like that is all this thing want
HondaCivic_R18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #250 (permalink)

Cory
DeepsouthCivic just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Sweet i can finally put it on my phone now

ICS Officially Released for SGS2, Root Acquired | xda-developers
DeepsouthCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #251 (permalink)

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaCivic_R18 View Post
Just got the Droid razr. Really like it but I'm a newb to this whole 4G thing..seems like when i had my Droid 2, I could usually use the internet with no problems it was just slow...now I can't with this phone, I have to go outside or something to get the 4G, and I never used wifi with my old phone seems like that is all this thing want
Verizon? 4g service is really hit or miss depending on where you live. I can get 4g in my room but not in my living room, but always get 3g.

|
Old 03-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #252 (permalink)

Max
maximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to maximus20895
The Droid Razr also has some problems with it's radio...
maximus20895 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2012, 05:49 AM   #253 (permalink)

lsvdelsol just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I wish Verizon would hurry up and drop the Samsung Note...
lsvdelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #254 (permalink)
Jo-Von-E

Jhovany M.
Geovone just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via MSN to Geovone Send a message via Yahoo to Geovone Send a message via Skype™ to Geovone
Finally picked up my HTC rezound, love it except for one thing...I'm sure ya'll aware of it, battery life. When I use it modestly, check email, texts, weather, I got around 4.5 hours outta it.

I read on android forums that it's possible to get a whole day usage outta it, is this true for anyone on here?
vit twerks???
Geovone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #255 (permalink)

Mike
Turn off data when you aren't using it, or get an app like greenpower or juice defender to do it for you. Night and day difference.

|
Old 03-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #256 (permalink)
VIP Member

Strate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicStrate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicStrate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
yeah carry around a couple of batteries and a few chargers.
Strate L O S S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #257 (permalink)
Jo-Von-E

Jhovany M.
Geovone just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via MSN to Geovone Send a message via Yahoo to Geovone Send a message via Skype™ to Geovone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6p View Post
Turn off data when you aren't using it, or get an app like greenpower or juice defender to do it for you. Night and day difference.
I'll try those apps, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strate L O S S View Post
yeah carry around a couple of batteries and a few chargers.
Thinking about getting the extended battery...
vit twerks???
Geovone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #258 (permalink)

Max
maximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivicmaximus20895 just put it into 4th gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to maximus20895
Yea it is. Check out the extended battery. You can get it from verizon for $25. They will say $30, but it's 50% of and tell them to look at the sticker. They will say it's $30 in their system just make them do it. I can go almost 2 days with the extended.

Also check out some roms at xda. I like cleanrom 4.1 the best. It's ICS and a new leak at that. It helps performance, battery and the overall look and feel is greatly improved. So much better than ginger bread and the stock, locked ruu.

For screen protectors I would go on amazon or ebay and get the realook ones. It's night and day difference from the verizon ones. You can't tell it's on.

I belive you have the best Android phone as of now. Some people will say nexus is, but your screen is better among many other things that I don't want to mention / argue about.

If you have any questions let me know.
maximus20895 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #259 (permalink)

Mike
4g KILLS on battery

How's the 4g on your iphone Strate?

|
Old 03-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #260 (permalink)

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus20895 View Post

I belive you have the best Android phone as of now. Some people will say nexus is, but your screen is better among many other things that I don't want to mention / argue about.

If you have any questions let me know.

A bit disapointed in the Gnex screen compared to my old galaxy S screen, colors seem more muted.

|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.