iPhone v2.0 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Technology

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
s2DONK

YaMutha
akai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via AIM to akai6 Send a message via Yahoo to akai6
iPhone v2.0

New thread!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wanna be troll

"Stance"...The new jockstrap
WHOA tC just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to WHOA tC
Awww right when I get famous!!

Quote:
just its really bouncy on high speeds, like if u just say ya for a long time its yayayayaayayayaya

WHOA tC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
s2DONK

YaMutha
akai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weightakai6 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via AIM to akai6 Send a message via Yahoo to akai6
Also details about the iphone application here:

New Mobile Application Now Available

akai6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
VIP Member

ig @ je5hua
JeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpgJeShUa gets 3000 mpg
Nothx. Why pay? Lol.

JeShUa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wanna be troll

So far the autoguide app is great. Load times are not slow at all. Honestly prefer this over using Safari and Tapatalk! The first app I can use to replace using the iPhone browser.

So far so good.

Quote:
just its really bouncy on high speeds, like if u just say ya for a long time its yayayayaayayayaya

Old 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Keens
Firestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turboFirestrife has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
iphone is best phone. lol
Firestrife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
VIP Member

Strate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicStrate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicStrate L O S S just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
Mmmm, mercury browser has adblock and some other stuff that is awesome. Get if of installous
Strate L O S S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

habitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide onhabitat just slapped nitrous oxide on
+1 to mercury browser, it is the best 3rd party browser out there
habitat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

Corey
BBQXXX just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Subbed for the new thread. Someone just had to say something
BBQXXX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

DnL Performance
HAQER will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
I'm lovin the new iPhone. The belt clip that came with the Otterbox Defender is awesome. I leave it at work and use it as a stand for my iPhone. Been playing WSOP all day lol

What are some other good free games? (I haven't jailbroken it yet)
HAQER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 03:32 AM   #11 (permalink)

Aaron
sk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12'ssk33ny should be doing the 1/4 Mile in the 12's
Garage
Send a message via AIM to sk33ny
yay new thread!
sk33ny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 07:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

whtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicwhtdvl just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
I was worried for a minute when I saw the old thread locked. But now there's a new thread and I don't have +100 pages to search through
whtdvl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kenny
cypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to cypress
ok im close to upgrading my blackberry bold 9700 to the Iphone 4.

i've read the last 100+ pages from the last thread. i guess my question is this..

when getting the iphone will it be loaded with the latest firmware 4.2?

i wanna JB when i do get it, i've looked at some of the ones to use. and I really like the way limera1n works. Do i have to downgrade firmware to 4.1 or wait until 4.2 is finally out so that i can JB it then??

this would be my first apple product and i've been researching this for a week solid. this is probably the one question that has me confused lol
cypress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #14 (permalink)

DnL Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypress View Post

i've read the last 100+ pages from the last thread. i guess my question is this..

i wanna JB when i do get it, i've looked at some of the ones to use. and I really like the way limera1n works. Do i have to downgrade firmware to 4.1 or wait until 4.2 is finally out so that i can JB it then??

this would be my first apple product and i've been researching this for a week solid. this is probably the one question that has me confused lol
I got an iPhone 4 on 12-30-10 and it was on 4.1 so they might have had it in stock for a while at the store or something (since 4.1 came out September 8th 2010). I would imagine new shipments of iPhone 4s would be on a more updated iOS.

I upgraded to 4.2.1 so I can use the free Find My iPhone though lol

Last edited by HAQER; 01-06-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #15 (permalink)

Ry [Ryan #2]
venhith just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to venhith Send a message via MSN to venhith
i decided to put my 3gs from 4.1 down to 4.01 JB and unlock. going on ebay this weekend as soon as i can confirm the unlock works. now to do the 3g......

whats the best firmware to JB/unlock for 3G???? idk what firmware runs well on 3G iphones.
venhith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Wanna be troll

Quote:

It all depends on store that you purchase it from. Some stores may still have stock from the 4.1 shipment, but if they are all sold out, it'll be on 4.2.1.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

DnL Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by venhith View Post
i decided to put my 3gs from 4.1 down to 4.01 JB and unlock. going on ebay this weekend as soon as i can confirm the unlock works. now to do the 3g......

whats the best firmware to JB/unlock for 3G???? idk what firmware runs well on 3G iphones.
I'd say anything before iOS 4. Ever since I put iOS 4 on my 3G, it became really slow and crashed all the time.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #18 (permalink)

Ry [Ryan #2]
venhith just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to venhith Send a message via MSN to venhith
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQER View Post
I'd say anything before iOS 4. Ever since I put iOS 4 on my 3G, it became really slow and crashed all the time.
i have heard one of the newer firmwares works faster then 4.0.x but idk about compared to 3.x. idk i have tons of shsh blobs for it so i can almost go down to any release.
venhith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Kenny
cypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to cypress
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOA tC View Post
It all depends on store that you purchase it from. Some stores may still have stock from the 4.1 shipment, but if they are all sold out, it'll be on 4.2.1.
if i was to get the 4.2.1 would i be able to downgrade to 4.1? or would i have to wait till the JB for 4.2 came out?
cypress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
Wanna be troll

Quote:
if i was to get the 4.2.1 would i be able to downgrade to 4.1? or would i have to wait till the JB for 4.2 came out?
You would only be able to downgrade if 4.1 is currently being signed as a valid ISPW. I don't have that information unfortunately, but if it's not being signed anymore, then you would have to wait until a reliable 4.2 JB is out.

Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.