8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Thread For Pics of Lowered 8th Sedans

1M views 10K replies 570 participants last post by  Mikey6p 
#1 ·
#9,771 ·
First pic with suspension and rims on.

Hsd's are a great suspension handeling, ride and build quality i give them 9/10.

***NOT THE COILOVERS FOR GUYS WANTING TO SLAM THE CIVICS***
One issue and its not really a issue for me is this is pretty much as low as u can go without the damper knob hitting the axel. (Front):( if you take the knob off, which u can as long as you cap the hole the damper knobs in. You can get about another 3/4". But like I said for me it's a nice drop that's functional. Plus I gotta cart tool around. The rear is maxed on two spring perch lock rings. But obviously I could tuck the tire to the rim. Lots of room for height still.

Now I need some aggressive wheels.

Low n Slow

#9,774 ·
First pic with suspension and rims on.

Hsd's are a great suspension handeling, ride and build quality i give them 9/10.

***NOT THE COILOVERS FOR GUYS WANTING TO SLAM THE CIVICS***
One issue and its not really a issue for me is this is pretty much as low as u can go without the damper knob hitting the axel. (Front):( if you take the knob off, which u can as long as you cap the hole the damper knobs in. You can get about another 3/4". But like I said for me it's a nice drop that's functional. Plus I gotta cart tool around. The rear is maxed on two spring perch lock rings. But obviously I could tuck the tire to the rim. Lots of room for height still.

Now I need some aggressive wheels.

Low n Slow
Should have gotten BC N+ V2s

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#9,786 ·
Cool the reason I ask is I've checked all my measurements in the rear I have both shocks set at the same height and both lock rings wound all the way up for the lowest setting in the rear and my passanger side it's a little higher than the driver side (between a 1/4"-1/2" difference). So it was confusing the hell out of me. So I jacked up the car took off both wheels to see if something came loose and it hasn't. Both shocks measure the same as well as both springs. So I guess it just hasn't fully settled yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.