8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Thread For Pics of Lowered 8th Sedans

1M views 10K replies 570 participants last post by  Mikey6p 
#1 ·
#9,723 ·
So most of you know now. That I've left the cheap quality coilover scene of the BC racing coils (IMO)!to a far superior coilover kit called hsd's. their up there with the buddy clubs. And let me tell you I'm so impressed with these new coils. It is literally like driving a stock oem suspension car if not better cause the new coils Handel like a dream and the car feels extremely composed no body roll unlike the BC's which felt like Popsicle sticks and rubber bands that connected to my car as a suspension. Lol. So..... Do your self a favor guys who are in the market for new or first time coils buyers. By hsd spend a little more and have zero worries. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being perfect) for dampening. I'd give hsd a 9.5 and the BC's a 5. That's how much better these coils feel.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#9,756 ·
Plasti-dipped my wheels last week. When these tires run out I 'm going to either swap these wheels for something else or sell them, and I was thinking something white. So...decided to try this before I got white wheels to see if I would even like the color combo. People stare and these one kids about broke their necks at a gas station. Opinions?

2013-03-21_12-18-44_852 by ppigg1991, on Flickr

2013-03-21_12-18-22_768 by ppigg1991, on Flickr

And just a picture from the day before I sprayed them.

2013-03-20_13-31-26_287 by ppigg1991, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.