8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Thread For Pics of Lowered 8th Sedans

1M views 10K replies 570 participants last post by  Mikey6p 
#1 ·
#9,275 ·
Well I went wingless most of you knew my car with the hfp wing. Anyways for the longest time I thought their was something wrong with my rear coils. I had a thud noise every time my car went over bumps, that came from the rear it was driving me mad for the longest time and I'd just crank the tunes. Anyways ever since the wings been off my car is so quiet like stock again such a great feeling no more noise from the rear. So I think the wing must of been slightly loose and was vibrating through the rear area of the car. Anyways car looks bad ass now. Can't wait to drop it and throw the rims back on.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#9,322 ·
im running 235 40 star specs ( they measure 254 mm ) the only issue i had with rubbing was 2 tabs up front ... you can get some meat under these cars .. i bet you could get an actual 265 with minor and i mean minor work ... i think vit runs 255 star specs up front .. im sure they measure close to 20mm wider than the size says to ..

#9,323 ·
I'm too low to run any bigger than 235/40. I'm on sportlines right now. I have coilovers on the way and I don't think I'm going to put them much (if at all) higher than what I have now.

Traction isn't a huge issue because I don't mash it in first or second and I have BBG on the way, so it really won't be an issue soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.