06-02-2009, 01:59 AM
- Tennessee RoLL CALL - #2 Now with proper spelling.
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:
If these rules are broken again, the chat threads will get closed and will not be reopened. Individuals who violate these rules will get a 7 day ban.
- Posts related to selling items absolutely will not be tolerated.
Any failure to comply with this rule will result in the member being banned without question, and if this continues to be a problem the thread will be permanently closed and all duplicate threads will be closed as well, with the OP's account subject to administrative actions taken.
- No street racing posts, no exceptions.
Don't try to be clever in circumventing the rules either, it's pretty obvious when a racing post is legal or illegal, this includes activities that take place on "closed roads/airstrips" and suggestive locations like at "the track" to avoid confusion provide time slips. If there is any doubt the post will be deleted.
- Do not argue and bicker.
This is supposed to be a friendly place, not a battleground. If you have an issue with another member please either take it to PM or notify a moderator so we can mediate the problem and, hopefully, resolve it.
- Posting any nudity or links to pornographic sites (or sites with pornographic ads) will result in an instant ban, no questions asked.
- No posts in any language other than English.
Failure to comply with this will result in the thread will be the thread will be permanently closed and all duplicate threads will be closed as well, with the OP's account subject to administrative actions taken.
- No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement.
This is a legality issue, and as such we take it very seriously.
- No post whoring.
If you want to whore, take it to VIP,if you're not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
- Don't violate any of the other rules found here.