#1 ·
Chris

Pompano Beach, Fl

:banana-wa :banana-wa

#19 ·
etf said:
E.T.
Flowery Branch, GA

Hey ET, you ever been to Loretta's?..I go there and eat about once a week. It's great southern cooking family restraunt.

A guy over at Lam's tint shop has a hab red Si. We should all meet up with our new civics and get a club going for the 8thgen Civic. NOPI is coming up in november plus a few others.

Btw I took my car in to HMOG the other day for it's routine maintenace and I talked to a buddy that works in service fixing Honda's and he said he had his hands in on installing the HFP on your Ralley Red Si. He even took before pics of it. How do you like the body kit so far? He's waiting on the next Galexy Gray Si to come in to buy if nobody orders it.

#20 ·
Hey Racnjsn04,

I may be able to hook up with you guys sometimes. That would be fun. I'm heading up to Deal's Gap, NC today to take care of some business and attack some twisties. :driving: I'll report back with Si performance impressions later on.

E.T.

#21 · (Edited)

Well, I was up in the mountains today with the new Si and I gotta tell you it was a lot of fun! The handling of the car is VERY balanced. The road conditions were less than desirable as they have had a lot of snow this past week and there was still alot of salt and gravel left on the roads. The LSD really proved it's worth! The power was very managable at all times...what a great driving car. My wife has a JCW Mini Cooper S and I would say that this Civic is very close (but a bit shy) of the MINI's performance. The best part about the trip was the fact that after 300 miles of driving (with about a 15% amount of WOT in the VTEC range), we averaged 29.1 MPG! Truly incredible! You can drive thie car like an econobox but unleash the monster at will. The split personality of this car is truly amazing!

Well, enough of this rave for now,

We need to organize a drive for the civics in Atlanta sometimes. It would be a lot of fun.

E.T.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.