8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon IV attendees - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012 > Past Dragon Meets

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

 
Cookstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,354
8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon IV attendees

1. Cookstar - China Grove, NC
2. GeezerSi - Palm, PA
3. 07LX - Exton, PA
4. ItzGoatee - Marietta, GA
5. Silver8th - Gainesville, GA (Pool Tournament Champion)
6. Nomar06 - Charlotte, NC
7. jsnymeyer - Clearwater, FL
8. r3v - Baton Rouge, LA (Painter's Tape Extraordinaire winner)
9. Kiwi Bear - San Diego, CA
10. jrmartinez24 - Tampa, FL
11. dentrecords - Ottawa, ON (Longest Road Trip winner)
12. atruhondagrl - Virginia Beach, VA
13. fijicivic24 - Atlanta, GA (Ping Pong Tournament champion)
14. chronic si - Atlanta, GA
15. 06CivicSiR and guest - West Palm Beach, FL
16. K757 - Danbury, CT
17. sbigshot - Lake Charles, LA
18. NateyP1 and guest - Middletown, PA
19. rolling_death - Hazelton, PA
20. evilsock_si/turbo and guest - Knoxville, TN
21. Civic Pride - Brownsville, TN
22. Berndonfat and guest - Durham, NC
23. sonej4 and guest - Griffin, GA
24. ex5coupe and guest - Mandeville, LA
25. foDOfaSHO - Maryville, TN (Coolest Ride winner)
26. frogg and guest - Lexington, KY
27. Siem Reap - West Lafayette, IN
28. francis_nighthawk and guest - Romeoville, IL
29. koreandude24 - Matthews, NC
30. 02civic_rida and guest - Orlando, FL
31. civicsisedan and guest - Columbus, GA
32. webby and guest - parts unknown
33. ContraptionTees - Ironton, OH
34. orbhot - Columbus, GA
35. SOLO8thGenSi - Orlando, FL
36. jrotax101 - Duluth, GA
37. MrsJrotax101 - Duluth, GA
38. ASHRAF and guest - Houston, TX
39. caveman74 - Atlanta, GA
40. airportguy770 - Atlanta, GA
41. civicsteph - Atlanta, GA
42. GETxERxDONE - Birmingham, AL
43. ameuba10 - Pittsboro, NC
44. hiphopaddict - Nashville, TN
45. trancedjgabriel and guest - Asheville, NC
46. Nebkhat - Gatlinburg, TN
47. MoHawk and guest - Jackson, TN
48. 8thGenInAL - Hoover, AL
49. 360glitch - Clinton, MS
50. matpav and guest - Raleigh, NC
51. mattsbobo - Raleigh, NC
52. oldgeezerex - Greenup, KY
53. tflo2000 - Chattanooga, TN

54. Some guy named Walt from Nashville, TN who needs to join 8thCivic ASAP

So...the counts for 2009 were:
  • 53 members
  • 15 guests
  • A guy named Walt
  • 69 confirmed attendees! (Huh huh...69)
  • 17 states and provinces represented



So...here's the year by year stats
  • 2006: 26 attendees from 12 states
  • 2007: 36 attendees from 9 states and provinces
  • 2008: 57 attendees from 15 states and provinces
  • 2009: 69 attendees from 17 states and provinces
Cookstar is offline  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
ILDS™
 
jrMartinez24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: HarlemWorld
Posts: 121,509
Rickeh™
jrMartinez24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
civicsisedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 3,618
Adam-xbox360-warfizzle-Blk Ops
GA owns
civicsisedan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
8thgenInAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Starkville, MS or Hoover, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 8,136
Brian
did you include my guest, who was from a different state than me cook? cause that would make 17 states/provences
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Nebkhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookstar View Post
53. Some guy named Walt from Nashville, TN who needs to join 8thCivic ASAP
Nebkhat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
VIP Member

 
Cookstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thgenInAL View Post
did you include my guest, who was from a different state than me cook? cause that would make 17 states/provences
Cool thanks! I guess he's from Mississippi? He'll be the first one we've had from there.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
8thgenInAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Starkville, MS or Hoover, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 8,136
Brian
Yes he is, very very few cars that aren't rice in our area.
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

 
Cookstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,354
Added the numbers from previous years
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

 
GeezerSi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 29,707
-> Ken
Getting bigger & bigger

In a few years, there will be members parking at the top of the tail, while others are just starting at the bottom.



I think this is part of webby's plot towards world domination.
GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
8thgenInAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Starkville, MS or Hoover, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 8,136
Brian
what happens if we had over 100 cars show up? would you have to do two weekends?
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
VIP Member

 
Cookstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thgenInAL View Post
what happens if we had over 100 cars show up? would you have to do two weekends?
The Minis and Miatas have hundreds of cars there for their meets. Are you talking about two different weekends at different times of the year? I'm not doing that because it's no longer special if there are two of them. You get the most diverse group and get to meet the most people if there is only one. We had the largest group ever this year and I still don't believe it lost the personal feel that it always had.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
8thgenInAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Starkville, MS or Hoover, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 8,136
Brian
oh, i didn't know that they had groups that large. It was still a personal group, that just seemed like alot of cars to me i guess
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
VIP Member

 
Cookstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,354
Those events tend to be free-for-alls but I'm not worried about us ever getting that big. Even if we did have 100+ next year, I think I can adapt the formula to make it work.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
8thgenInAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Starkville, MS or Hoover, AL
Age: 25
Posts: 8,136
Brian
you should put together events for a living, you did a standup job this year for sure
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
koreandude24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stallings, NC
Posts: 3,382
Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookstar View Post
1. Cookstar - China Grove, NC
2. GeezerSi - Palm, PA
3. 07LX - Exton, PA
4. ItzGoatee - Marietta, GA
5. Silver8th - Gainesville, GA (Pool Tournament Champion)
6. Nomar06 - Charlotte, NC
7. jsnymeyer - Clearwater, FL
8. r3v - Baton Rouge, LA (Painter's Tape Extraordinaire winner)
9. Kiwi Bear - San Diego, CA
10. jrmartinez24 - Tampa, FL
11. dentrecords - Ottawa, ON (Longest Road Trip winner)
12. atruhondagrl - Virginia Beach, VA
13. fijicivic24 - Atlanta, GA (Ping Pong Tournament champion)
14. chronic si - Atlanta, GA
15. 06CivicSiR and guest - West Palm Beach, FL
16. K757 - Danbury, CT
17. sbigshot - Lake Charles, LA
18. NateyP1 and guest - Middletown, PA
19. rolling_death - Hazelton, PA
20. evilsock_si/turbo and guest - Knoxville, TN
21. Civic Pride - Brownsville, TN
22. Berndonfat and guest - Durham, NC
23. sonej4 and guest - Griffin, GA
24. ex5coupe and guest - Mandeville, LA
25. foDOfaSHO - Maryville, TN (Coolest Ride winner)
26. frogg and guest - Lexington, KY
27. Siem Reap - West Lafayette, IN
28. francis_nighthawk and guest - Romeoville, IL
29. koreandude24 - Matthews, NC
30. 02civic_rida and guest - Orlando, FL
31. civicsisedan and guest - Columbus, GA
32. webby and guest - parts unknown
33. ContraptionTees - Ironton, OH
34. orbhot - Columbus, GA
35. SOLO8thGenSi - Orlando, FL
36. jrotax101 - Duluth, GA
37. MrsJrotax101 - Duluth, GA
38. ASHRAF and guest - Houston, TX
39. caveman74 - Atlanta, GA
40. airportguy770 - Atlanta, GA
41. civicsteph - Atlanta, GA
42. GETxERxDONE - Birmingham, AL
43. ameuba10 - Pittsboro, NC
44. hiphopaddict - Nashville, TN
45. trancedjgabriel and guest - Asheville, NC
46. Nebkhat - Gatlinburg, TN
47. MoHawk and guest - Jackson, TN
48. 8thGenInAL and guest - Hoover, AL
49. matpav and guest - Raleigh, NC
50. mattsbobo - Raleigh, NC
51. oldgeezerex - Greenup, KY
52. tflo2000 - Chattanooga, TN

53. Some guy named Walt from Nashville, TN who needs to join 8thCivic ASAP

So...the counts for 2009 were:
  • 52 members
  • 16 guests
  • A guy named Walt
  • Maybe XB9Sx but I doubt it
  • 69 confirmed attendees! (Huh huh...69)
  • 17 states and provinces represented



So...here's the year by year stats
  • 2006: 26 attendees from 12 states
  • 2007: 36 attendees from 9 states and provinces
  • 2008: 57 attendees from 15 states and provinces
  • 2009: 69 attendees from 17 states and provinces
koreandude24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!
 
Nomar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 33
Posts: 40,684
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsbobo View Post
Personally I like to wear my Ted Nugent-esque loincloth, grab my bow and arrows, and my half gallon of scotch then I go terrorize my apartment complex.
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
2fast4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 21,304
8thcivic.com member #15
Awesome turnout!
2fast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!
 
Nomar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 33
Posts: 40,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u2 View Post
Awesome turnout!
you need to crash the next one....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsbobo View Post
Personally I like to wear my Ted Nugent-esque loincloth, grab my bow and arrows, and my half gallon of scotch then I go terrorize my apartment complex.
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
 
2fast4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 21,304
8thcivic.com member #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
you need to crash the next one....
2fast4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
koreandude24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stallings, NC
Posts: 3,382
Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomar06 View Post
you need to crash the next one....
koreandude24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8thCivic Conquers the Dragon IV Pic Thread mattsbobo Past Dragon Meets 728 04-30-2012 04:03 AM
8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon III attendees Cookstar Past Dragon Meets 29 09-20-2008 10:34 AM
8thcivic Conquers the Dragon III Civicn33b South 6 01-15-2008 08:26 PM
8thCivic Conquers the Dragon II: Attendees Cookstar Past Dragon Meets 25 09-17-2007 04:01 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
copyright 8thcivic.com - all rights reserved