8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

8CCD-IV Chat

101K views 3K replies 81 participants last post by  Papabear 
#1 ·
:eek:hsnap:

#295 ·
Dayum, you had quite an itch there lol. I like the intake. I found it a lot nicer than people made it out to be in the beginning. I had rare hesitation issues with the Injen that seem to be gone. The think I most like about it is that I don't have to take the bumper off to clean the filter.

The P2R TBS and gasket are on my wish list as well as some NST pulleys. I really want the Vibrant cat-back exhaust and header with cat too.

I would really love to have a supercharger but I can't really justify it when I want to remodel my kitchen. Growing up is a ***** :(

#298 ·
haha yeah it was a BIG itch....i've been thinking about selling the AEM short ram and getting the CT. i LOVE the TBS and gasket....haha yeah i was just looking at the NST pulleys...just wish they were in stock instead of on backorder. lol yeah i know what ya mean about growing up....sucks big time.....I want the JRSC as well.....think that is what I am going to use next years tax return for....just depending on what the Kraftwerks kit puts down...Made Cassie sign a contract saying that I could use the tax money to get the S/c:vtec::dancing::dancing::woowoo:

#301 · (Edited)
For some reason i kept my car completely stock for 15 months, until this month i have got an itch like no other! So i got TBS,TBGs, IMG, Header, Springs, Wheels RPF1s 17x9-17x9.5, Pulley set "NST", X-intake, and S2kicarbon hood spacers! Very excited to put all those parts in, def makes a big difference on how the car looks and handles and :vtec:

heres a quick pic of how it looks today

#327 ·
Its crazy how many people are getting layoffs and i am working 15 hours overtime every week.. i hope you can make it 07LX, i will give you a ride in the turbo civic this time. i don't think i gave you a ride in it last year..

I just receive in the mail my new falken azenis 615 tires, no more all season for me lol, am ready for the dragon this year.. before the meet, i will make sure to upgrade my brakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.