8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

8CCD-IV Chat

101K views 3K replies 81 participants last post by  Papabear 
#1 ·
:eek:hsnap:

#190 ·
Yea, we did see him a lot when we where doing the Skyway loop.

I am right now 90% sure that I got my PITA exhaust cutout protected to the point where I wouldn't destroy it this time, but then of course if I lower my car I am not sure.

#201 ·
I talked with the owner of the red M3 one morning, he seemed like a down to earth person, a little arrogant, but I would be too with a 414hp V8 at my command.

STI owners on the other hand.......
:flame:

Don't be jealous that my car is the fastest thing in the universe. I don't even call it an STi anymore it's The Faster, since whatever it comes up against it is always faster. BOOST+AWD+SOLBERG+BLOCK+JAPAN+RALLY RACING=EPIC FTMFW. Dragon??what dragon my car is the Dragon.

So I don't have any idea why you are saying that I'm arrogant or cocky or have the "STi complex."<-- never proven to exist

#194 ·
i spent most of the night talking to both m3 owners.. the one who got the wrong car ( grey m3) was the coolest, but both very down to earth.. didn't come across as arrogant at all.

I will be there with a bmw for people to talk **** about this year anyway :woowoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.