8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

8CCD-IV Chat

101K views 3K replies 81 participants last post by  Papabear 
#1 ·
:eek:hsnap:

#357 ·
paid registration to Cookstar and booked my room at Fontana Village... I think I'm official now. :dance:

already planned my extended trip... a couple of stops: (Wednesday) Biltmore House and a drive on the Blue Ridge pkwy then on Sunday, Luray Caverns on the way home :clapping: :dancing: :dancingcoolsmiley: :wheee:

#367 ·
LOL, your no prize pig either Chris or should I say white boy with a wide brimmed hat.

That's one of the cool things about it. You get to spend a couple days with people there. It's not like you show up for a cookout then go home. The Dragon Crew is like a brotherhood. We always welcome the new folks though.
I agree, I was a Dragon noob last year and had a blast, came away with a lot of good friendships.

#369 ·
NNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am coming home from Iraq on September 25th.... This sucks so bad.. I really wanted to go to this meeting.. well I guess there is always next year... I am going to try to make the next T-Shirt.. give it a whirl.. I figure if I am gunna be going.. might as well wear a kool shirt. O well.. let me know how things go!! :usa:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.